Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Nah, no supports have been announced for the UK & European legs of the Oasis tour yet, though Jet and Kasabian are supporting in America. I can't see Snow Patrol ever supporting Oasis, though I'd obviously be chuffed to bits if they did.

TBW & Shetland Bairn - I've had my Hampden tickets since December :blink:

Edited to add: Only got three gigs lined up - Oasis at the Usher Hall, The Ronelles at Drummonds and Oasis at Hampden

482922[/snapback]

Snow Patrol are supporting U2 down south are they not? maybe that's what he was thinking of. Who's the new guy? I think they nicked him from my mates friends band....

eeh gigs for me are maybe the Earlies next week, Coldplay in July :ph34r: and hopefully A-ha in December :lol:

Snow Patrol are supporting U2 down south are they not?  maybe that's what he was thinking of.  Who's the new guy?  I think they nicked him from my mates friends band....

483001[/snapback]

Yeah, that's right

The new guy is Paul "Pablo Diablo" Wilson from Terra Diablo - he's a fucking nutter, and got Terra's name tattooed on his arm. I knew that would be a mistake. :lol:

I liked Terra, but hearing a demo or two since Paul left, I reckon they'll miss him :(

Edited for PSU :P

Edited by Peterhead Dave

Yeah, that's right

The new guy is Paul "Pablo Diablo" Wilson from Terra Diablo - he's a fucking nutter, and got Terra's name tattooed on his arm. I knew that would be a mistake. :lol:

I liked Terra, but hearing a demo or two since Paul left, I reckon they'll miss him :(

Edited for PSU :P

483010[/snapback]

That be the one. My mate told me when we were drunk so couldn't remember - only that he'd told me about it :blink::lol: .

Went to see Kasabian at the Carling Academy on Friday night. Just happened to be looking in the right direction at the right time to see a bottle come flying in and hit the guitarist square on the head. Poor guy went down like a boxer that had just been punched. Looked painful as feck. Apparently he ended up in hospital. Either way, that was the end of the gig for the night.

People that throw things at concerts are arseholes. No need at all for it.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

482521[/snapback]

A girl I work beside was at that and described the aftermath as "a riot" and describe the audience as being mainly neds and dafties. Apparantly a bloke standing near her was going of his head blaming the mayhem on "the ****". :lol:

She's a Thistle fan too so it wasn't the best of weekend for her!

Guest Tommy Wilson's Paperboy

Super Furry Animals at Ullapool Town Hall at the end of May.

Probably take longer to get there than it did to see them in Amsterdam last year!

Edited by Tommy Wilson's Paperboy

Weezer at Carling Academy next month sometime, and Teenage Fanclub there aswell.

483197[/snapback]

Daft question. Do either you, or one of the people you go to gigs, with have ginger hair?

We always bump into the same group of Bairns fans at gigs, the last ones being Soundtrack Of Our Lives and Hope Of The States.

We always bump into the same group of Bairns fans at gigs, the last ones being Soundtrack Of Our Lives and Hope Of The States.

483415[/snapback]

I was at both of the recent TSOOL gigs at King Tut's, right down the front at the barrier.

Snow Patrol are supporting U2 down south are they not?  maybe that's what he was thinking of.  Who's the new guy?  I think they nicked him from my mates friends band....

eeh gigs for me are maybe the Earlies next week, Coldplay in July  :ph34r: and hopefully A-ha in December  :lol:

483001[/snapback]

aye, they're supporting u2, my mistake! getting confused...

A girl I work beside was at that and described the aftermath as "a riot" and describe the audience as being mainly neds and dafties.  Apparantly a bloke standing near her was going of his head blaming the mayhem on "the ****".  :lol: 

She's a Thistle fan too so it wasn't the best of weekend for her!

483194[/snapback]

We were standing near the bar on the floor nearest the stage when it happened and decided to get moving fairly sharply as the atmosphere was turning a bit nasty. It certainly looked like there was bother on the way when we left.

Edited by Adamski

Guest BullyWee1878
the carling academy in glasgow? went on ticket master last night and could only see tickets for london and birmingham!

483447[/snapback]

Yeah he is playing on the 20th of July in Glasgow - I phoned up on saturday morning and got them no bother.

Yeah he is playing on the 20th of July in Glasgow - I phoned up on saturday morning and got them no bother.

483485[/snapback]

why are tickets not online?

why...

:angry:

would really like to go to that, went to see kanye west there last year and it was amazing, going to see snoop in braehead too.

Shit! Where did you buy them from?

483472[/snapback]

Got them in the pre-sale on the thursday before they went on full sale on the Saturday.

I know other people who haven't got their tickets despite buying at the same time as me, so I wouldn't worry about it.

and hopefully A-ha in December  :lol:

483001[/snapback]

My girlfriend is going to see them in December - she has no musical taste either :P Apparently the singer in A Ha is still a sex god, even though he is 105 now.

She also went to see Duran Duran and Wet Wet Wet last year. Must be a thing when women get to that certain age they want to relive childhood crushes :D