Gigs

pilsner_ffc

A mate of mine had to pull out of the Weller gig last night and offered his ticket to me - but I couldn't go as I had friends and family up for a meal at Casa de Schnooo. :(

I'll also be at the doves gig on Thursday though. :)

A mate of mine had to pull out of the Weller gig last night and offered his ticket to me - but I couldn't go as I had friends and family up for a meal at Casa de Schnooo. :(

I'll also be at the doves gig on Thursday though. :)

I heard the gig last night was an accousic set as Whitey's brother had died yesterday.

I dont know if this is true,but i heard it was either him or a close relitive that had died. Anyone know?

I heard - from a fan - that they are actually very poor live, not very good musicians at all. ;)

Well I heard, from myself, that they took the roof off the Carling Academy on the NME Tour :)

• 2 months later...

Went to see Kasabian at the Carling Academy on Friday night. Just happened to be looking in the right direction at the right time to see a bottle come flying in and hit the guitarist square on the head. Poor guy went down like a boxer that had just been punched. Looked painful as feck. Apparently he ended up in hospital. Either way, that was the end of the gig for the night.

People that throw things at concerts are arseholes. No need at all for it. :angry::angry::angry:

Went to see Kasabian at the Carling Academy on Friday night. Just happened to be looking in the right direction at the right time to see a bottle come flying in and hit the guitarist square on the head. Poor guy went down like a boxer that had just been punched. Looked painful as feck. Apparently he ended up in hospital. Either way, that was the end of the gig for the night.

People that throw things at concerts are arseholes. No need at all for it.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

482521[/snapback]

My girlfriend's brother was there too and well pissed off about it. As he put it the "boy was lucky not to be near me when he threw that bottle"

Liam

People that throw things at concerts are arseholes. No need at all for it.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

482521[/snapback]

I see the music police were in attendance :D

I don't normally advocate violence but that's fucking superb!!