Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Chris - I got Nada Surf's last album "Weight is a Gift" recentl and it's pretty good. How does it compare to their earlier stuff? Worth getting?  :unsure:

724607[/snapback]

Couldn't tell you, sorry! ;)

I'm just going along on recommendation of a friend!

The Cribs, Maximo Park and the Kaiser Chiefs on Sunday night at the Carling Academy :D

724340[/snapback]

Me too  B)

724583[/snapback]

I'll be there also. I'm fucking skint which is not so good though.

Following that will be KT Tunstall at the Barras. I can almost feel the gnashing of teeth from some of the musical snobs out there. :D

Following that will be KT Tunstall at the Barras.  I can almost feel the gnashing of teeth from some of the musical snobs out there.  :D

724714[/snapback]

I'm down to bleeding gums at the very mention of it.... :P;)

I think that may also be a side effect of smack addiction.  You're not logged on from that dossers hostel near the Henglers' are you??  :P

724732[/snapback]

Funnily enough I'm not too far away from there.... :ph34r::lol:

I'm going to see Alter Bridge on the 10th November. I've seen them twice before and they are brilliant live.

I'm tempted to go through to My Chemical Romance on November 6th to see if I can pick up a ticket outside the gig. I've had a look on the net for tickets and they are all priced about £50, they only cost £13:50 originally. Bloody touts!!

I'm going to see Alter Bridge on the 10th November. I've seen them twice before and they are brilliant live.

I'm tempted to go through to My Chemical Romance on November 6th to see if I can pick up a ticket outside the gig. I've had a look on the net for tickets and they are all priced about £50, they only cost £13:50 originally. Bloody touts!!

Whats the corn exchange like for a gig? and whats the parking like?

Trust me to go through on the same day at the Edinburgh derby, bright spark

725181[/snapback]

I have only been ther once - a bit drafty and cold!

The parking is on the street and isnt too bad to be honest - although I wasnt there on Hearts - Hibs day! (although I think we arrived reasonably early because we didnt know waht the traffic was like!)

Edited by diamonds2002

Im working at 15 gigs next month. There are a few there that i'll stick about for, but the ones that im just going to see (and not working) are clap your hands say yeah in abc2 on the 20th nov and mogwai in the arches on the 29th nov. Both should be fantastic.