Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Fucking women and indecisiveness are to blame for the Doves debacle. I'm amazed that Idlewild sold out BTW.

Indecisiveness is a major problem for me. Unless one of my mates gets the tickets I wait and wait... and then when I decide I really want to go its sold out :angry:

Been offered a ticket to see Doves on Thursday night. Much as I enjoy their albums I'm not sure how it will sound live.

Has anyone seen them play live before? Any good? Worth 20 notes? :unsure:

IMHO well worth the money. :D

Where are they playing? I'm sure I've been saying I need to see them before Keith croaks it for about the last 10 years :)

Hampden, its either August or September, think its august though, i think they only have the very expensive tickets left, about £140 a pop plus booking fee, ouch!

There should be some top class support too, the stones would be one of the only non hip hop acts id go and pay money to see too :)

Ticketmaster are making a fortune out of this. £12 'handling fee' plus £4.95 postage :o

Viva la revolution :angry:

yeh its shocking, absolutely shocking, wouldnt even be so bad if it was £12 for each order, but £12 a ticket, thats how much concerts used to cost on their own :)

yeh its shocking, absolutely shocking, wouldnt even be so bad if it was £12 for each order, but £12 a ticket, thats how much concerts used to cost on their own :)

:o That's scandalous! I might give that one a miss after all!