Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I am going to the fantastic old school hip-hop lineup of Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, and Roxanne Shante on April 28th.

On the 30th I am going to see the genius that is the Aphex Twin at Barrowlands :D

I am going to the fantastic old school hip-hop lineup of Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, and Roxanne Shante on April 28th.

On the 30th I am going to see the genius that is the Aphex Twin at Barrowlands :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

My mate phoned me earlier in the day to see if I fancied going to the Belle & Sebastian gig at the Tramway on the 30th. I said yes and then when I got home I looked up the Triptych website to see who is playing and discovered to my abject horror that it's the same night as The Aphex Twin.

:(:(:(:(:(:angry:

Not got any planned yet, just T In The Park to look forward too.

Was at Kelly Clarkson last week(with the burd of course ;) ). She's really good live and i would do her...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

My mate phoned me earlier in the day to see if I fancied going to the Belle & Sebastian gig at the Tramway on the 30th. I said yes and then when I got home I looked up the Triptych website to see who is playing and discovered to my abject horror that it's the same night as The Aphex Twin.

:(:(:(:(:(:angry:

Damn! nae luck. The Aphex night looks amazing, The Bug should be great too, Wolf Eyes are feckin crazy though!

Gonna go to Coldcut on the Wednesday as well I think. Leaving the Saturday free as we play St Johnstone that day and I will likely be in no fit state for a gig in the evening! :P

And im going with you :thumsup2

If young frenchie is reading this, you should come along too with the old un's :)

And im going with you :thumsup2

If young frenchie is reading this, you should come along too with the old un's :)

Old? Speak for yerself ;):P

Frenchie should indeed come along, what a fantastic lineup it is :D

Damn! nae luck. The Aphex night looks amazing, The Bug should be great too, Wolf Eyes are feckin crazy though!

Gonna go to Coldcut on the Wednesday as well I think. Leaving the Saturday free as we play St Johnstone that day and I will likely be in no fit state for a gig in the evening! :P

Lucky b@stard. I'm missing Coldcut due to work.

I'm devastated about Th Aphex Twin. I'm going to have to come up with a plan...

I've seen B&S about 6 times but Richard D James has so far eluded me.

Lucky b@stard. I'm missing Coldcut due to work.

I'm devastated about Th Aphex Twin. I'm going to have to come up with a plan...

I've seen B&S about 6 times but Richard D James has so far eluded me.

I've seen Mr James a couple of times - first was at the QM in about 96, was dancing away and realised couldn't see him, went down the front and he was lying on a mattress at the back of the stage with his laptop! :lol: Then it all went a bit bonkers when his giant luminous teddy bears with scary Aphex masks came out and started dancing. It was immense :)

Saw him at the Henry Wood Hall at a Rephlex night a few years back, he was just DJing, and it was mental, a mixture of noise and hyper-speed jungle.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would revive this thread after going to see Ok Go at the Art School last night. Great gig, different venue and some top dancing from the boys at the end :lol:

Only downside was that it was a £1 a pint..... and I had the car :(

Saturday, the Kooks at the Arches :)

Guest mucky

Im working at the kooks on sat....will be in the wee box office bit, come say hello.

Was at the raconteurs on tues night, best gig ive been at in ages. Graham coxon last night was ok as well, just dont think his new new material is as good as happiness in magazines though.

Sepultura and in flames on fri will be interesting, kooks on sat will be fab, as will secret machines at the garage next week....really cant wait for that one!

Edited by mucky