Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Unfortunately i never went to see them supermac :( . I went out on the sat nite and got so shit faced that there was no way that i was going to risk driving through to see them on the sunday. Bloody annoyed with myself. I've only heard a few of their songs but all of them have been excellent. I believe that they played on the Friday Night Project and i did hear them on Zane Lowe's show last week.

Only really heard Raoul and Revolve? ( :unsure: ). Do they have other stuff available?

Never went to the Crimea gig either. That was on friday but after hearing a couple more of their songs i wasn't that fussed about seeing them.

I listened to the Crimea album properly for the first time last night. Some of the songs are pearlers but the other stuff is a bit wishy-washy. You probably didnt miss much.

The Streets at the Academy on the 28th April, my birthday. :D Should be a belter of a night if it's as good as the last time he played there.

Also thinking of going to see the Charlatans on the the 25th of April at the Barrowlands.

The Streets at the Academy on the 28th April, my birthday. :D Should be a belter of a night if it's as good as the last time he played there.

Dont suppose you're going to a wedding in Edinburgh the day after your birthday?! :unsure:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Only really heard Raoul and Revolve? ( :unsure: ). Do they have other stuff available?

It's actually called "Recover" but thats just me being pedantic :P . They played a song called "Monster" on Zane lowe's show last week which is going to be their next single and it is bloody good.

Here's the link to that session Clicky

If you click on the "Listen again to Wednesday's show" you should hear it. They are about an hour and fifteen minutes into the show. You'll have to listen to it before 7pm tonight though

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

How come no one is mentioning Marlow at the Leomn Tree on the 7th of April? :(

Because thats not just any gig Cesc. It's actually more of an event. It'll be one of those "I was there when...." that you'll tell your kids about. It's deserving of it's own thread ;)

Because thats not just any gig Cesc. It's actually more of an event. It'll be one of those "I was there when...." that you'll tell your kids about. It's deserving of it's own thread ;)

:D:D:D

Legend! I'm buying you and your fiance both a bottle of ale when I see you there.

It's actually called "Recover" but thats just me being pedantic :P . They played a song called "Monster" on Zane lowe's show last week which is going to be their next single and it is bloody good.

Here's the link to that session Clicky

If you click on the "Listen again to Wednesday's show" you should hear it. They are about an hour and fifteen minutes into the show. You'll have to listen to it before 7pm tonight though

Hence the quizzical smilie after Revolve. Couldnt be assed going to look at it up so had a rough stab at it. Got the first two letters right :P

Cheers for the link. Will try to listen later before I waste my whole day off indoors :rolleyes:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Legend! I'm buying you and your fiance both a bottle of ale when I see you there.

Any tracks that we can listen to Cesc or a website so we can all have a gander at you and your crew?

Any tracks that we can listen to Cesc or a website so we can all have a gander at you and your crew?

We've got a .co.uk website, but its shite, so I'm not letting you see it! It's cool as f**k, but there is nothing on there, no photos, no information, no tracks.

It's a bit of a waste of webspace, like Sliding Tackle.com

We're using the money we get from this gig to buy web-buliding software and make an ace website, my photograph will be on it!

My mate from Uplawmoor is getting married that day. Just checked your DOB and he's quite a few years older than you :lol:

There's a certain bloody important football game that day......... :unsure::huh:

Louis XIV are playing out here on March 14th, I had been thinking about going but after the rave reviews I might well have to go!

There's a certain bloody important football game that day......... :unsure::huh:

Louis XIV are playing out here on March 14th, I had been thinking about going but after the rave reviews I might well have to go!

Get yourself down there for it mate, it'll be a fecking great night!

That is already a cause for concern. Thought I could accept an invitation to the wedding now then call off sick if the league was going to the crunch. Then the groom asked me to do a reading at the ceremony. Dammit! I've hardly seen him since school as well. :unsure::(

Just praying the leagues wrapped up by then, in our favour of course B)

Edited by supermac