Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Instead of going out with a girl for Valentine's day?

Ya big poof :P

Perhaps he's wanting to meet a hunky, young, sweaty male in the mosh pit. It is the 21st century after all ;)

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Hey, for sure! Who are we to judge!

Hope you get fisted in there, Coddy!

I mean the gig is on Valentines Day which is obviously the most romantic day of the year. What could be more romantic than getting fisted by a sweaty geezer at a Cribs gig?

I mean the gig is on Valentines Day which is obviously the most romantic day of the year. What could be more romantic than getting fisted by a sweaty geezer at a Cribs gig?

Heck, I was going to take out a girl, buy her flowers and a meal, but maybe I should take a male friend to a Cribs gig and fist him.

Maybe my approach is all wrong.

Instead of going out with a girl for Valentine's day?

Ya big poof :P

Perhaps he's wanting to meet a hunky, young, sweaty male in the mosh pit. It is the 21st century after all ;)

Hey, for sure! Who are we to judge!

Hope you get fisted in there, Coddy!

:lol::lol::lol:

I did only say "possibly" :P;)

Guest thebullywee

Well I would ditch the concert and take out a wee bitch from one of your courses and try and touch her right breast in the back of the Odeon.

Make sure you buy her a bag of Minstrels first, just to sweeten her up.

Story of my life, only, i buy malteasers ;):ph34r::lol:

Guest thebullywee

I'm telling you, its only four weeks away, and already I have drawn up a shortlist of potential women. I have been stockpiling Minstrels for months now.

I recommend you do the same, else spend a cold and lonely night watching telly come the 14th.

Nah, i've got my valentines date sorted out ;):lol:

Guest thebullywee

If all else fails, I think I might go out with Coddy to see the Cribs, and try and fist him on the sly.

Im pritty sure he would be grateful Cesc ;)

Can i dump my date and join the two of you?? :unsure::ph34r::lol:

Well I would ditch the concert and take out a wee bitch from one of your courses and try and touch her right breast in the back of the Odeon.

Make sure you buy her a bag of Minstrels first, just to sweeten her up.

Good to know that romance is not dead :lol:

Guest thebullywee

Yes, but only if you promise to bring the lube. I'm bringing the marigolds and Coddy is organising the tickets.

I've got some of that "Wet Stuff" that you get free with the condoms you get from the clinic :lol:

Will that do?

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

The worst band ever! I would rather go to see The Cribs on Valentine's Day!

I think they're alright but i don't think that the singer is all there if you know what i mean.

Have you seen the video for 22 grand job? f**k me there are some deliciously exquisite ladies in it. God knows how the band managed to concentrate, i would have been too busy getting sexually aroused to play the guitar