Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Complete Stone Roses next month and Faithless the month after. Carling Academy and SECC respectively.

724546[/snapback]

Have you got standing tickets for Faithless? Been looking on the net but it only mentions seating, hope that's not all thats left. Who wants to sit at a Faithless gig anyway? :rolleyes:

I should have added in here that I was going to see the Ronelles perform a short live set at HMV today at 5pm. Well worth going to, and they get better with every perofrmance. :)

They'll make it big IMO :)

• 1 month later...

Recently been to see

Funeral For A Friend on the Taste of Chaos Tour SECC - 5/10

Alkaline Trio Barrowlands - 8/10

Coming up

The Starting Line ABC

All American Rejects QMU

Funeral For A Friend Corn Exchange

Story of the Year Can't mind! :unsure:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

I'm going to the NME Awards gig at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange sometime in January. Maximo Park, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists and Mystery Jets are playing. Should be a good night :D

I went to see the mighty Mogwai last night at The Arches. They were fecking awesome as ever, played a few new things which sound pretty heavy. Normal hearing will be resumed sometime next year :D

Next gig: The Proclaimers on 21st December :lol:

Recently been to see

Funeral For A Friend on the Taste of Chaos Tour SECC - 5/10

Alkaline Trio Barrowlands - 8/10

Coming up

The Starting Line ABC

All American Rejects QMU

Funeral For A Friend Corn Exchange

Story of the Year Can't mind! :unsure:

Your taste in music is shit, mate.

I'm going to the NME Awards gig at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange sometime in January. Maximo Park, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists and Mystery Jets are playing. Should be a good night :D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. :angry::angry::angry:

Was waiting ages for that to be announced and predictably it's sold out before I could even get a sniff at tickets. No surprise, great line-up. :(

Was waiting ages for that to be announced and predictably it's sold out before I could even get a sniff at tickets. No surprise, great line-up. :(

Got tickets for the Glasgow gig on Monday. :D

Just bought tickets for Dead 60s tonight. I only know a few songs but it's still better than a night in front of the telly.

Keep an eye on places like Ticketweb (if they were selling them this year) around a fortnight before the gig - last year I managed to get tickets around that time :D

I went to see the mighty Mogwai last night at The Arches. They were fecking awesome as ever, played a few new things which sound pretty heavy. Normal hearing will be resumed sometime next year :D

I wish i had gone to that. I still haven't seen Mogwai live yet.

The last gig I was at was Explosions in the Sky/ Four Tet at the ABC at the start of the month and it was excellent, especially Explosions in the Sky. The next one I have tickets for is the Go team in Feburary.

Your taste in music is shit, mate.

Your opinion. Not the most musically talented bunch though I agree but I like their sound and that is all that matters to me. It's stuff I can relate to and enjoy listening to :)

I wish i had gone to that. I still haven't seen Mogwai live yet.

The last gig I was at was Explosions in the Sky/ Four Tet at the ABC at the start of the month and it was excellent, especially Explosions in the Sky. The next one I have tickets for is the Go team in Feburary.

I'd expect them back to play Barrowlands or the ABC next year when the new album's out :)