Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Just in case any of you are tempted I saw My Favourite Novel (I think thats their name, someone correct me if I'm wrong) support Stars in the Cockpit.

THEY STANK, STINKED, STUNK (please insert correct past participle). What a shambles. To think that was their 2nd visit to Leeds. No-one in their right minds is going to put them on again.

BTW Stars were OK but no better than that.

I'm sure they will be doing the Scottish toilet circuit. DONT DO IT. You have been warned people.

Oasis tonight. :D

Here's hoping they keep The Masterplan in the set list. :unsure:

So glad they did. That was some concert last night, I was up near the front - it was awesome. Fucking brilliant. :D Wish I was going to the next couple too!

So glad they did. That was some concert last night, I was up near the front - it was awesome. Fucking brilliant. :D Wish I was going to the next couple too!

We were quite near the back but about the same distance away from the stage when we were at Newcastle to see them in the summer... the AECC isn't very long. :)

Really good gig... shame about the Aberdeen chants in between songs. Noel, "Are you quite finished?" :lol:

I bumped into (literally) loads of people last night from Elgin and surrounding area. It was fantastic :D I'm still buzzing! Carlos was battered :lol:

There was a girl sitting on someone's shoulders with a banner that said "Liam your a c**t" on it - :lol: :lol: - I was like, if you're going to slag him off, at least be grammatically correct :lol: :lol:

Just in case any of you are tempted I saw My Favourite Novel (I think thats their name, someone correct me if I'm wrong) support Stars in the Cockpit.

THEY STANK, STINKED, STUNK (please insert correct past participle). What a shambles. To think that was their 2nd visit to Leeds. No-one in their right minds is going to put them on again.

BTW Stars were OK but no better than that.

I'm sure they will be doing the Scottish toilet circuit. DONT DO IT. You have been warned people.

D'you mean My Latest Novel?

I've seen them before, reckoned they were OK if a bit fey. Though the violinist was crap.

I think they supported Arab Strap in November.

Never heard of the other mob though.

I bumped into (literally) loads of people last night from Elgin and surrounding area. It was fantastic :D I'm still buzzing! Carlos was battered :lol:

There was a girl sitting on someone's shoulders with a banner that said "Liam your a c**t" on it - :lol: :lol: - I was like, if you're going to slag him off, at least be grammatically correct :lol: :lol:

And then I was like, if you're going to slag her off... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reacquanting myself with the back catologue tonight - some fine tunes B)

This is the setlist they have been playing:

Snowden

Sky Starts Falling

Where We're Calling From

Pounding

Almost Forgot Myself

Sea Songs

Eleven Miles Out

Black & White Town

N.Y

Ambition

Last Broadcast