Worst Date / Offer

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The puncture jokes just means "did you tire her out?" because she is exhausted, DEFLATED etc..

As a matter of fact she's with me now!!laugh.gif

Hi there, yes Hibernia did shag me in the pics dinnae ken why yous no believin him lyk.

Cya x

Me again - get me paidbiggrin.gif

Prove it, put her on again.

Hiya....huh.gif Wit you wantin?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From MW2 Boosting to this. Classic. :lol:

Hibernia as an older head im going to give you some advice that got me through my teenage years. Said advice was imperative in my sexual awakening and made me the man i am today. It's quite simple, whenever you're in any difficulty when it comes to making a life changing decision, or even the slightest little thing, whenever you're unsure what is the best course of action just ask yourself as i did every single day of my teenage years:

What would Dean Gaffney do?

everything will become clearer after then and you're well on the road to a happy and fulfilled life. :)

Hibernia as an older head im going to give you some advice that got me through my teenage years. Said advice was imperative in my sexual awakening and made me the man i am today. It's quite simple, whenever you're in any difficulty when it comes to making a life changing decision, or even the slightest little thing, whenever you're unsure what is the best course of action just ask yourself as i did every single day of my teenage years:

What would Dean Gaffney do?

We've not all got d-o-double g wellard mates with us port-ton.

Archived