Worst Date / Offer

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, he'll dare.

More Hibernia22 greatness can be found in the Gaming forum. Look out for the "Modern warfare boosting" thread

I had to close it before the abuse got out of hand :(

Deary me. I just had a read of that.

If anybody's in any doubt about whether Hibernia was fishing or not, have a read of that thread and all your doubts will be washed away. He is just that stupid.

I still think it is capitalgreens. I can't believe he actually got his "girlfriend" to come and post online for him...

Are you trying to say that it wasn't his girlfriend that was on last night? It was a completely different style of posting. That means it must have been someone else. Therefore I believe he got his hole.

Go Hibernia22. You show them all wrong.

Are you trying to say that it wasn't his girlfriend that was on last night? It was a completely different style of posting. That means it must have been someone else. Therefore I believe he got his hole.

Go Hibernia22. You show them all wrong.

Hope shes at his again tonight, get more of her patter

Really their like a double act, such a similar sense of humor.................

Now what would really shut all you doubters up ,is if Hibernia22 posted a photograph of his girlfriend on this thread to prove her existence.

Then there would be lots of people who have been ripping the piss with egg all over their face !

However,somehow dont think he will,which in turn,will mea she really doesnt exist and never did sad.gif

Thank God i read this thread at 5pm when most people are out of the office. His missus with the cool hip keyboard chat was frightningly funny.

"Duno why you believe um lyks. Cye x"

hahaha

I also had a read in the office at lunch and couldn't contain myself when he completely got the joke wrong and Shawfield Stallion posted what looks like a news reporter and his facial expression.

Shawfield Stallion posted what looks like a news reporter and his facial expression.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4774429.stm

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit here but I think Hibernia22 was at the wind-up from about page 6 or 7. He didn't get it at first but by the time he was getting his "girlfriend" to post he was just fishing. Unless he's even thicker than I had thought, which would be pretty difficult.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4774429.stm

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit here but I think Hibernia22 was at the wind-up from about page 6 or 7. He didn't get it at first but by the time he was getting his "girlfriend" to post he was just fishing. Unless he's even thicker than I had thought, which would be pretty difficult.

I thought this too until about half an hour ago when I had a read of the "Modern Warfare 2 boosting clan" thread. That is also great reading.

Too many posts to reply to but a few general points:

1. I am NOT CapitalGreens.

2. My gf WAS posting last night.

3. I don't know what all you are laughing at because you didn't have the "upper hand" throughout.

So no, it's not a wind up. But I'm glad you enjoyedtongue.gif

(p.s, to the fud who said I should post a pic of her, beat it mate)

There is no "upper hand" you troglodyte.

Away and shoot your "boosting partner" in the helmet.

Archived