Worst Date / Offer

Ive sometimes considered starting a thread dedicated to his Fudology,but the mod's would probabaly step in an class it as bullying.

I reckon it would be a runner though and he's so gullible,he would probabaly be the main poster on it laugh.gif

He'd probably take it as a compliment.

No I'm 15. And I have other stuff to do other than sit on here annoying people all day, unlike you lot of sad pedos.

I thought I was slow but laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .

This has got to be Gold bound.

Nobody tell him, as the laughter will no doubt continue.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A girl TOLD me i was taking her to a park, somehow she thought I had agreed, it was the last day of the season too, needless to say I went to the pub watched the game and got my pal to talk to her on the phone and tell her to get to f**k :lol: :lol:

I read this topic through my fingers. In horror. I'm torn between wanting to help and wanting to make things worse. Surely this is a wind up? But on balance, he's got an inflated sense of self, and I think people should continue to deal with the big balloon.

I read this topic through my fingers. In horror. I'm torn between wanting to help and wanting to make things worse. Surely this is a wind up? But on balance, he's got an inflated sense of self, and I think people should continue to deal with the big balloon.

Don't blow things out of proportion.

I think we all know what he was getting at, Hibernia22. Think about it...PUMPING 'something', BURSTING 'it'

at least my girlfriend isn't a bicycle with a flat tyre

He's got an inflated sense of self, and I think people should continue to deal with the big balloon.

Don't blow things out of proportion.

It's actually quite tragic that he's still none the wiser :lol:

No I'm 15. And I have other stuff to do other than sit on here annoying people all day, unlike you lot of sad pedos.

Hold on!!..Is this the same Hibernia22 who pretended to be a 39 year old in previous threads ????

Here was me always thinking you wre an extremelly dense and immature 39 year old,but makes much more sense that you're actually a dense and immature 15 year old instead .

PS ..when you gave her a love bite did she fly out the window ??

Archived