Worst Date / Offer

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I've moved on, I'm not bothered about it anymore.wink.gif

Sorry to disappoint you all, better change your pants.wink.gif

I can't believe that you're completely and utterly stumped by this, you hopeless shitgibbon :lol:

If I wasn't suspicious of your lie before, then I definitely am now. There's no way that you have a clue how to plow anyone without the aid of an online boosting manual

If I wasn't suspicious of your lie before, then I definitely am now. There's no way that you have a clue how to plow anyone without the aid of an online boosting manual

he wont know what any of this means

The account has 900 posts and it seems a bit much just to take the piss, so as difficult as it is to contemplate he might be genuine. What he genuinely is I have no idea – some sort of man-child possibly. If he is taking the piss it’s been very well carried out.

The account has 900 posts and it seems a bit much just to take the piss, so as difficult as it is to contemplate he might be genuine. What he genuinely is I have no idea – some sort of man-child possibly. If he is taking the piss it’s been very well carried out.

he is 12 thats why he hasnt got a clue

No I'm 15. And I have other stuff to do other than sit on here annoying people all day, unlike you lot of sad pedos.

Yeah, well, at least my girlfriend isn't a bicycle with a flat tyre

Anyway, you're the one having underage sex, apparantly.

Mary Whitehouse has had more underage sex than this chump

I can't believe that you're completely and utterly stumped by this, you hopeless shitgibbon :lol:

Chapeau!

Actually, I see others are feeling the hopeless shitgibbon love too. Quite right.

I don't think I've had a lolworthy date- I've had a couple of first ones where I've met a lassie I've pulled when steaming and met up sober to discover that we have absolutely nothing in common at all and there are numerous awkward silences and no second date, but I'd suspect I'm far from the only one on that score.

Archived