The Next St. Mirren Manager....

You pays your money and you takes your choice...  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would certainly bring a bit more colour to the post match interviews compared to Gus, but I think two things would stop him even if he was interested.

1) The lack of funds to strengthen the side. A gripe he (rightfully, imo) complained about at Hearts.

2) His ongoing court case with Hearts about his dismissal (source)

He would certainly bring a bit more colour to the post match interviews compared to Gus, but I think two things would stop him even if he was interested.

1) The lack of funds to strengthen the side. A gripe he (rightfully, imo) complained about at Hearts.

2) His ongoing court case with Hearts about his dismissal (source)

Piss off, I can't be arsed typing his witterings up every fortnight :P

Piss off, I can't be arsed typing his witterings up every fortnight :P

I worked with a Hungarian lad and he loved Shabba! because of his poor English. He knew what he would mean to say then laugh at how he interpreted it. Think the British airmen from 'Allo 'Allo but in Hungarian/English.

Why Csaba Laszlo hasnt been speculated about is beyond me.

I think he would be a good appointment for St. Mirren and if the new chairman has a bit of dosh, then Csaba would seriously consider coming.

No thanks the man's a fekin space cadet.

Stuart... ... that was almost SEVEN years ago!!!!!!!!

for your own mental health... let it go and move on!!!

SEVEN YEARS!!!!!

Saddam Hussain was still on the loose at the time, Iraq was just being invaded... Tony Blairs smile was still dazzling... thousands and thousands of dead people in Darfur were still alive... hell... David Sneddon even had a number one back then!!! Surely THAT should tell you something!!! Worse still... if still not convinced... Shane Ritchie had a number 2 hit... and the Darkness, whose lead singer is pan breid, had a number one abum!!!

Let it go Stuart... let it go!!!

Mark Crilly doesn't obsess about you... don't give him the advantage!!!

But you miss one rather obvious point. I think this bumptious Law Stud fellow is simply a boring b*****d. It is that simple, surely :)

Wasn't Stevie Clark sacked at the same time as Zola at West Ham? He might just fancy being manager again himself. Andy Millen would be a great manager, I'm shocked not many people have voted for him.

Wasn't Stevie Clark sacked at the same time as Zola at West Ham? He might just fancy being manager again himself. Andy Millen would be a great manager, I'm shocked not many people have voted for him.

Id actually be quite happy with Millen, i would certainly give him a crack, he's earned his chance.

Id actually be quite happy with Millen, i would certainly give him a crack, he's earned his chance.

He'd certainly need to be given crack to take the job.

Whoever takes it will be sacked as soon as Gilmour can offload the club onto the first idiot he can find who will offer him money.

Steve Clarke is more likely to be staying at The Boleyn cos he was Assistant to Avram Grant at Stamford Bridge.... and if Avram's no there yet, he must surely be on the Tube....

Archived