21 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Could lead to some epic banter

parler claims to be a free speech-focused alternative to twitter but theres a big catch buried in its user agreement. by joining parler you agree to:

- pay parlers legal bills if they get sued over your posts
- forfeit your right to sue parler in court https://t.co/Zpm5RyYwOn

— Jessica Schulberg (@jessicaschulb) June 27, 2020

Only a matter of time before Jimmy makes an appearance imho. He would have a field day.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

From that independent article on Linehan:

“I’ve submitted an appeal with Twitter and the Better Business Bureau but I thought I’d post here too so people knew what was going on."

what a fucking nerd

mqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

“I’ve submitted an appeal with Twitter and the Better Business Bureau but I thought I’d post here too so people knew what was going on."

what a fucking nerd

Understanding that you agree to abide by the platform’s rules when you post on Twitter is seemingly beyond him.

On 27/06/2020 at 11:07, Mark Connolly said:

Wild how much of  helmet he is considering what classic TV he's involved with.

11 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

what a fucking nerd

The BBB is basically Yelp and has no power to enforce anything on a local plumber, never mind Twitter. That’s fantastic if he’s really that dense. 

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Linehan is awful so people have been saying only Arthur Mathews/a mysterious person whose identity is lost in the sands of time wrote Father Ted. So my joke such as it was was to ask why Bennett linked a father Ted screen shot as the in this universe he didn't write it.

Ohhhh well I got that. It was more I didn't get Benny's point, just a random Father Ted reference because Linehan? I dunno