17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Thread about Jamie and his angels piss. The final tweet is a belter.

Twitter gets its reputation for ‘rank middle-class snobbery’ from people like David Rutherford using it for ‘rank middle-class snobbery’.

On 05/07/2020 at 20:09, MixuFruit said:

Unpopular opinions thread for this pish but I prefer dril when he's being much more oblique

I think there's been like 4 times I've thought he's jumped the shark and then he's recovered and kept posting the good stuff. Also loved when he was doxxed and everyone came together like the scene in Spider-Man 2 and just refused to reveal who he was. 

Not sure about his Adult Swim show, mind. Really hit or miss.

People can criticise Twitter but it’s great for putting you in touch with different perspectives and access to lots of interesting articles that you might not otherwise see. The breadth of human knowledge is widened because of this. For example, this tweet

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

People can criticise Twitter but it’s great for putting you in touch with different perspectives and access to lots of interesting articles that you might not otherwise see. The breadth of human knowledge is widened because of this. For example, this tweet

Thanks for that, Chris. I can't speak for anyone else but I feel far more enlightened now. 

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Top Bantz from Willy Wonka.

Wash your mouth out.

Willy Wonka will always and forever be Gene Wilder.

Mr Depp can be captain Jack Sparrow or Edward Scissorhands but most certainly not Willy

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Wash your mouth out.

Mr Depp can be captain Jack Sparrow or Edward Scissorhands but most certainly not Willy

The second Charlie and the chocolate factory was shit. Just leave things as they are sometimes ffs.

9 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Wash your mouth out.

Yes I know. I was trying to make a sneaky connection between his missus and a “finding a melted dairy milk between the sheets”.

Depp is, and always has been a complete and utter fanny imo

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Will Smith has been pumping Margot Robbie & Charlize Theron with approval from his wife according to Twitter.

He's clearly pumped Margot. You can tell in their interviews sat beside one another.