22 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I’ve noticed an increase in the last few years of daft wee lassies giving it the “FTP” all over Twitter.

My employer does an automatic social media check as part of 'fit & proper' tests.  Don't care how young these folk are, posting rubbish like that will catch up on them. 

Hence I use an anonymous football board to vent my abuse and anger......

17 minutes ago, PWL said:

My employer does an automatic social media check as part of 'fit & proper' tests.  Don't care how young these folk are, posting rubbish like that will catch up on them. 

Hence I use an anonymous football board to vent my abuse and anger......

That lassie won't be in any bother. She has an hnd in business. It just so happens that the business is bigotry!

12 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I bet the comments are a barrage of abuse against her.

No, not at all. Folk sharing their experiences and posting condolences. I never even thought of the time it was posted. I've been asleep most of the afternoon so it feels about 3pm to me just now. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Screenshot_20200711_203403.thumb.jpg.10ee6f329245917d37309a426d031c0c.jpg

Sometimes I just can't understand why folk take to Twitter to post such wildly differing posts such closely timed together. 

Reminds me of Donald Trump tweeting about the NFL in between bouts of casually threatening nuclear war on North Korea.

8 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Screenshot_20200711_203403.thumb.jpg.10ee6f329245917d37309a426d031c0c.jpg

Sometimes I just can't understand why folk take to Twitter to post such wildly differing posts such closely timed together. 

Is it a real person?

There was a tweet in April from an account who seemed like a real person claiming their doctor husband had died of covid and when they Investigated it the account turned out to be an Eastern European bot building a political narrative and ended up getting deleted.

The tweet about the husband was 10 mins after a tweet sounding a lot like that.