3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

His mum was upset about the Cumbernauld tweet but not the abuse her son got? 

Poor Brian. I see why he's hurting. 

She was only upset by the tweet because he showed her it. Daft fanny. If he hadn't showed her it she wouldn't have been upset. He's upset his own mum. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

She was only upset by the tweet because he showed her it. Daft fanny. If he hadn't showed her it she wouldn't have been upset. He's upset his own mum. 

I posted this on the Heads Gone thread, but for a man with so many high powered qualifications, he doesn't seem very intelligent

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

£20 on a Gav TKO in the first round for me. Brian looks like he's got a glass chin. 

You're forgetting that Brian is a trained and certified killer. Of Iraqi civilians admittedly but a killer nonetheless.  

2 minutes ago, PWL said:

You're forgetting that Brian is a trained and certified killer. Of Iraqi civilians admittedly but a killer nonetheless.  

This is going to end with Brian going to prison for carrying out a drone strike on TFS isn't it?

53 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Probably trip over his Home Bargains poncho getting into the ring and break his thumbs.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Shandon Par is probably the only person who couldn't guarantee a win

image.gif.321aff90c594d7c8aba85eebb10514c7.gif