16 minutes ago, 101 said:

Half and half flags are infinitely worse

99.9% of week in, week out fans would agree, but with kids and day trippers they seem to be more popular than a programme

FFS: Why Are Half-And-Half Scarves Still A Thing In Football?

Edited by Meldrew

1 minute ago, Meldrew said:

99.9% of those fans week in, week out fans would agree, but with kids and day trippers they seem to be more popular than a programme

Anyone who is still a regular at old Trafford is a moron anyway they literally said last season we don't care about the fans as they tried to start another league and yet back trot countless sheep who could easily go to FC United of Manchester and enjoy a club run by former fans of Man Unt.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Anyone who is still a regular at old Trafford is a moron anyway they literally said last season we don't care about the fans as they tried to start another league and yet back trot countless sheep who could easily go to FC United of Manchester and enjoy a club run by former fans of Man Unt.

that's a completely different argument altogether, and FC United was a place to go when Man Utd played at home, they still went away with United.

i never understood the outrage from fans of the clubs who were involved

2 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

that's a completely different argument altogether, and FC United was a place to go when Man Utd played at home, they still went away with United.

i never understood the outrage from fans of the clubs who were involved

You're saying 99.99% think half and half scarves are ridiculous, I'm saying it's way more than 0.01% that are buying them and further more would argue the folk at old Trafford of a Saturday couldn't give 2 fucks about the long term future of the club otherwise they would be no where near it.

I've seen first hand what owners do when they have the fans on side and they only change when the ticket income drops significantly & HMRC come calling.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

You're saying 99.99% think half and half scarves are ridiculous, I'm saying it's way more than 0.01% that are buying them and further more would argue the folk at old Trafford of a Saturday couldn't give 2 fucks about the long term future of the club otherwise they would be no where near it.

I've seen first hand what owners do when they have the fans on side and they only change when the ticket income drops significantly & HMRC come calling.

no, i said 99.9% of week in week out fans, guys that every week, you'll find a tiny amount who arent arsed about them, 

i also don't think you really have a clue about United, its finances and its long term future.

your last sentence did puzzle me though, is that where i respond ''big team found'' ?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I was talking about how I liked to wind people up about locations pictures were taken in as there are a lot of google map fascists out there and then when I recommended someone tried it I said if they hadn’t done it in a weeks time I would kill them.

That’s a fair statement imo

Turns out his watch is about 12-14 minutes fast going by other photos on the No10 Flickr feed.

There's a quote tweet I've seen people RT which has over 5k RTs - the person has now doubled down on their own misinformation now that they've been informed about the truth. What is it they say about a lie travelling halfway around the world...

Twitter seem to have taken a dislike to non members lurking about their platform so have made navigating about near impossible with constant blocking pop ups. Even tried to join but I think their system is overloaded.