There seems to be massive and constant #beef on Twitter at the moment, specifically on journalist and political Twitter. Just constant seething snarkiness. A lot of damaged people on the platform, the last few years have taken their toll. Very sad.

There seems to be massive and constant #beef on Twitter at the moment, specifically on journalist and political Twitter. Just constant seething snarkiness. A lot of damaged people on the platform, the last few years have taken their toll. Very sad.

What’s going on Chris you’re our correspondent for this stuff

10 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm a yellow, Scottish atheist Aberdeen fan. None of those words offend anyone.

I don't have the name of a fascist as my twitter handle though.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

"No one likes us, we don't care"

This is the problem with these c***s. Union Bears and the Van ones too. They think anyone gives a f**k about them.

"No one likes us, we don't care"

Mental how that heart and hand mob were official media partners, you’re not telling me nobody at rangers thought that having a group named after lyrics in Derry’s walls was maybe not the cleverest idea?
More like the knew fine well something like this would happen but went with it anyway because they knew the orcs lapping up the siege mentality (haha get it!) would outweigh the negativity created by it, they are more than happy to feed the bigotry so long as it’s profitable for them

Man i fuckin hate the old firm