"X" is doing it's thing tonight sharing a pic of a wpc and utterly demonising her. With no real evidence this lassies career is effectively over and I dare say her life and wellbeing is at risk.

She may well be wrong but the body cams will show that but by that time the platform and the professionally offended will have moved on to the next thing because that's how it works. Outrage is on a three week news cycle. 

Trial by social media. 

15 hours ago, stimpy said:

"X" is doing it's thing tonight sharing a pic of a wpc and utterly demonising her. With no real evidence this lassies career is effectively over and I dare say her life and wellbeing is at risk.

She may well be wrong but the body cams will show that but by that time the platform and the professionally offended will have moved on to the next thing because that's how it works. Outrage is on a three week news cycle. 

Trial by social media. 

Is that the yorkshire one? 

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Is the one where they dragged the lassie away because she said "you look like my lesbian nana" to one of the arresting officers?

Indeed. We've only seen one side of the story but I'm interested to see how the force used is proportionate to the situation 

Reports are that 8 officers were involved and the usual suspects have shared the shit outa the pic of that one female police officer. 

Her actions may well lead to a dismissal for gross misconduct and she would lose everything and that's how the law should work. This trial by social media professional outrage accounts boils my piss and as I said once they've destroyed her completely the sharks move on looking for fresh meat. 

8 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Reports are that 8 officers were involved and the usual suspects have shared the shit outa the pic of that one female police officer. 

Her actions may well lead to a dismissal for gross misconduct and she would lose everything and that's how the law should work. This trial by social media professional outrage accounts boils my piss and as I said once they've destroyed her completely the sharks move on looking for fresh meat. 

feeeeedmore-fedmemore.gif

3 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Dishonest from the policewoman. Her reaction (felt insulted to be compared to a lesbian) was homophobic not the comment.

Sshhh, because I suppose calling her 'lesbian nana' is a 'hate crime'.

She wasn't insulted at being called 'nana' then?

Whole squad of police officers to arrest a 16 year old girl because she hurt one of the officers feelings, what a farce and a ridiculous waste of money, these officers (all of them not just the one overly sensitive officer) should all have their conduct severely scrutinised.

6 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I only had a quick glimpse at it and saw wee clips rather than the full video but the polis are c***s anyway, f**k them

Yorkshire police, say no more.

I have friends from Leeds and they all say the same.  Don't trust 1 fucking 1.

He showed me a video of a Leeds v Man U game outside the stadium, there was a very angry mob of MU thugs.  The police just let them get stuck into the Leeds fans, children and all. They stood and watched...

ETA - Then we have Hillbourgh and before the miners stikes. Gang of aresholes

Edited by SlipperyP

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Yorkshire police, say no more.

I have friends from Leeds and they all say the same.  Don't trust 1 fucking 1.

He showed me a video of a Leeds v Man U game outside the stadium, there was a very angry mob of MU thugs.  The police just let them get stuck into the Leeds fans, children and all. They stood and watched...

ETA - Then we have Hillbourgh and before the miners stikes. Gang of aresholes

I'm sure your friends are good c***s but from my experience of folk from all over the UK, folk from Leeds were amongst the worst so It's no surprise that the polis are wankers.

I'm generalising of course.  

Strange video, the child is clearly distressed and we don't know everything that happened before but the mother doesn't exactly help by raising the tension, she could've at least attempted to defuse things rather than amplifying the situation which probably had the child going extra wild. 

On a funnier note the whole thing reminded me of this belter. 

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

I'm sure your friends are good c***s but from my experience of folk from all over the UK, folk from Leeds were amongst the worst so It's no surprise that the polis are wankers.

I'm generalising of course.  

My friends are big bad b*****ds, used to work on the doors of many night clubs in Leeds and done shite that even myself shiver.

2 of them came to Thailand to a boxing club in Phuket, cost them a packet.  They gave me a call after 3 days to meet up.  I picked them up at BKK and drove them straight to the orphanage that I was building at the time. for the next 4 weeks (yes they didn't catch their flight home), they slept in my 100 yo house and sweated their way.

Baldy came back for his 40th birthday here, brought his wife and 12 yo daughter, holiday of a life time😆. Took his daughter every day to the orphanage.  Crazy fucker hung himself about a month after getting home.

Still have thoughts that he was thinking of doing here.

Edited by SlipperyP