7 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

there are loads of tweets, posts, insta stuff that I have no idea what's going on. I easily just skip past without a care in my own little world. However I have probably spent far too long trying to work out what I see when I "step back" re this. I remain clueless. 

It's OBEY if you catch it a certain angle. Look to the top left and then work your way back in. Probably some nonsense edgelord pish. 

11 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

there are loads of tweets, posts, insta stuff that I have no idea what's going on. I easily just skip past without a care in my own little world. However I have probably spent far too long trying to work out what I see when I "step back" re this. I remain clueless. 

11 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

It's OBEY if you catch it a certain angle. Look to the top left and then work your way back in. Probably some nonsense edgelord pish. 

IMG_8132.thumb.jpeg.f6912d0d58eaecebfa7d17d1f0e2db88.jpeg159540db-1274-472a-82af-a86e54079351.jpeg.9899ab79a4165200a766d85b2d7d2339.jpeg

On 28/09/2023 at 19:45, 101 said:

Yes his live is clearly pretty empty.

I'm amazed the super car companies still want to sell him cars when they can take their pic of customers.

Aye but there is a sales man on comish not caring.

On 27/09/2023 at 18:20, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Was his auld man not rumoured to be CIA ?

His dad was in the US Air Force, worked in intelligence.  

https://www.thechessdrum.net/blog/2015/10/21/emory-tate-chess-savant-warrior-1958-2015/

Andrew Tate has spoken about seeing his dad physically abuse his mother.

10 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I still dont know what this means! Are you saying he has swallowed bags of something and they have bust inside him?

Shoved bags of pills and/or powder up his arse probably.

15 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I still dont know what this means! Are you saying he has swallowed bags of something and they have bust inside him?

He's stashed drugs up his arse to take on holiday with him, but presumably hasn't wrapped them sufficiently and the material has either dissolved or it's just come loose and the weeks worth of drugs are slowly but (very) surely making their way into his blood stream. 

It's normally the type of vid I'd laugh at but for some reason can't help but empathise with him. That must have been the worst come up of all time. Knowing fine well that way more drugs than you can handle were starting to take over your body and it was only going to get worse. Then before you even make it to your holiday destination you're dragged into France by two polis, aff your fucking nut :lol: He wasn't even behaving badly in the vid.

I suppose I can laugh in relief that it's not me.

3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

He wasn't even behaving badly in the vid.

You would have to assume something untoward happened for them to divert. 
He is likely to have had a thorough “investigation” when he was taken off. 

Will he be jailed and fined? Highly likely. 
I would imagine that this one incident could impact any current or future employment prospects. 

He may even be banned from flying by airlines. 

Sad to see. 

10 hours ago, Molotov said:

You would have to assume something untoward happened for them to divert. 
He is likely to have had a thorough “investigation” when he was taken off. 

Will he be jailed and fined? Highly likely. 
I would imagine that this one incident could impact any current or future employment prospects. 

He may even be banned from flying by airlines. 

Sad to see. 

Probably all of the above the police don't really take kindly to you smuggling drugs over the border, regardless the quantity. 

Would imagine Ryanair at least won't be having him back, so aye not the cleverest move.

Its like the folk shagging on the easyJet flight the other week who were then suprised to find they aren't allowed on easyJet again. Flights are the one place you can't act up.

8 hours ago, 101 said:

Probably all of the above the police don't really take kindly to you smuggling drugs over the border, regardless the quantity. 

Would imagine Ryanair at least won't be having him back, so aye not the cleverest move.

Its like the folk shagging on the easyJet flight the other week who were then suprised to find they aren't allowed on easyJet again. Flights are the one place you can't act up.

“But the pilots are doing coke on birds tits pre flight - what’s the difference?”

Fcuking idiots. 

21 hours ago, RawB93 said:

:lol: He wasn't even behaving badly in the vid.

I suppose I can laugh in relief that it's not me.

Aye, he must have been acting up. The KHole is a dark, lonely place at the best of times but at least in a boozer or house, you're most likely surrounded by mates or can go for a wander. Imagine the sheer panic of the dunt starting and you're tens of thousands of feet up with nowhere to go and very quickly people are realising you're out your trumpet. 

It's a hard no for me, Clive.

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Aye, he must have been acting up. The KHole is a dark, lonely place at the best of times but at least in a boozer or house, you're most likely surrounded by mates or can go for a wander. Imagine the sheer panic of the dunt starting and you're tens of thousands of feet up with nowhere to go and very quickly people are realising you're out your trumpet. 

It's a hard no for me, Clive.

A friend of mine was given a goodbye present of her first ever pipe of crack just before boarding a flight home from Australia, she doesn't recommend it.