3 hours ago, TxRover said:

The state of Conservative America...all these MAGA dads bad mouthing Taylor to their daughters...and they can't even tell you why.

A while back, the white nationalists had this weird idea that she was one of them and was secretly sending them messages, so she was their divine vision of the perfect woman. Then it became pretty obvious that it wasn't the case, so now they hate her. Obviously, she had absolutely nothing to do with any of this fantasy nonsense.

Of course, I'm sure that has nothing to do with her now being disliked by Conservative America.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

You could tell what was going to happen when it started. I'd have pissed myself laughing if I was there. 

54 minutes ago, BFTD said:

A while back, the white nationalists had this weird idea that she was one of them and was secretly sending them messages, so she was their divine vision of the perfect woman. Then it became pretty obvious that it wasn't the case, so now they hate her. Obviously, she had absolutely nothing to do with any of this fantasy nonsense.

Of course, I'm sure that has nothing to do with her now being disliked by Conservative America.

Have you heard their new theory about the Superbowl?

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Taylor Swift is a psyop.

I saw this tweet a week ago and it's genuinely never going to leave my brain. The ignorance, vacuousness and stupidity is astounding. 

You are dealing with a party composed of “men” who believe they have a divine right to exercise control over any female in their orbit. They believe they have a right to a “relationship” with damn near any woman of their choice, and that those self same woman are simply walking breeders to continue the supremacy of “white America” in the world. It was only 50 years ago that American women gained the right to apply for and hold credit cards in their own name (1974 ECOA). 52 years ago, access to birth control became a right, something the Right is now actually working to reverse.

The idea of an American theocracy isn’t simply a story by Margaret Atwood.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

You are dealing with a party composed of “men” who believe they have a divine right to exercise control over any female in their orbit. They believe they have a right to a “relationship” with damn near any woman of their choice, and that those self same woman are simply walking breeders to continue the supremacy of “white America” in the world. It was only 50 years ago that American women gained the right to apply for and hold credit cards in their own name (1974 ECOA). 52 years ago, access to birth control became a right, something the Right is now actually working to reverse.

The idea of an American theocracy isn’t simply a story by Margaret Atwood.

Sir this is a Wendy's.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Taylor Swift is a psyop.

I saw this tweet a week ago and it's genuinely never going to leave my brain. The ignorance, vacuousness and stupidity is astounding. 

"do men have someone like that?"Yes.

_115479645__85015203_considine.jpg.jpg.077f6413b020922316bc216d48047f6f.jpg

On 31/01/2024 at 15:25, ICTChris said:

Is it gay to be in a relationship with the most famous singer in the world?

Is Owen Benjamin not the one who was a bit of a run of the mill right wing cancel culture guy and he went legit insane when Joey Diaz spiked him with a crazy high edible?

13 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

Is Owen Benjamin not the one who was a bit of a run of the mill right wing cancel culture guy and he went legit insane when Joey Diaz spiked him with a crazy high edible?

I have no idea who he is and frankly I don't want to know.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I have no idea who he is and frankly I don't want to know.

Yeah I think that came up on a podcast I used to listen to and it's the only time I've ever heard of him previously. A quick look at his wikipedia tells me he was briefly engaged to Christina Ricci long before the weird stuff (fumbled that one), called Obama the N word and is currently trying to build a compound in Idaho. That's probably more than enough knowledge

14 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

I dont understand a word of this sentence. 

On 01/02/2024 at 08:24, DA Baracus said:

Have you heard their new theory about the Superbowl?

Trump secretly won it, but the Deep State staged a fake news rugby match to cover it up?

It used to be right-coded to say "can't people just enjoy things?"  and to complain about everything being about politics.  "I just want to watch a football match, not see people protesting the anthem etc" but that seems to have flipped and I can't listen to a pop star or watch a hugely popular sporting event without some lizard looking c**t telling me I'm gay and it's a psyop.

Incidentally, P&B is a gay lizard psyop.

34 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Trump secretly won it, but the Deep State staged a fake news rugby match to cover it up?

It's been fixed because Taylor Swift is seeing a player on one of the teams in the final do that she (Swift) can convince folk to vote against Trump.

This would have to mean that the NFL are in on it, the organisation that are famously pro Democrat...