Talking of strange followers, a couple of years back I had a guy try to add me on Facebook as he had the same name as myself. He wrote me a message and invited me to a group he had organised to get everyone in the world with that name to join. I rejected the request but stopped short of telling him he was a wierdo and should find better things to do with his time.

Edited by lanky_ffc

I'm followed by Rikishi and darts hero Terry Jenkins. Beat that.

It takes a while to look through my 5,000 followers, but I know that I'm being followed by many SPL and SFL footballers, as well as most of the Scottish media folk.

I also have been retweeted by Manuel Pascali and Lorraine Kelly amongst others.

It takes a while to look through my 5,000 followers, but I know that I'm being followed by many SPL and SFL footballers, as well as most of the Scottish media folk.

I also have been retweeted by Manuel Pascali and Lorraine Kelly amongst others.

Aye but have any of your followers been chokeslammed off the Hell in a Cell by the Undertaker?

This could possibly be the start of a new Top Fives thread, but there's something really irritating me about Twitter right now. It's stupid fucking arseholes who post ridiculous "Please RT!" requests. The other night there we had "Gary Linekar, please retweet this to show respect for Gary Speed". How fucking cheap is that? He may as well have said "Gary, do you mind if I use the fact that some guy I've probably never met is dead to ask you to notice me and get my name shown to your millions of followers?". Any given day you can find people asking soap stars "Can you RT this? Some girl that probably doesn't exist has been missing for a week and even though it's never been reported in the news that someone's gone missing and may well have been abducted by a paedo, we'd like to get some attention please!". Then there's the charity ones, which I have some sympathy with then they're obviously genuine, but then there's "I'm trying to raise money for a disease that someone had once. Can you retweet and follow me?". To top it all, today I read a "RT" from some woman asking Bianca from Eastenders (who I really must unfollow because the only thing she ever tweets is messages to Sonia from Eastenders) "Can I get a RT because my dad died this morning and it would cheer me up". How fucking awful a person do you have to be that a tweet from a sleb will cheer you up after losing your father? A c**t. That's what you are. I'm not even going to start on the arseholes that actually retweet this nonsense.

This could possibly be the start of a new Top Fives thread, but there's something really irritating me about Twitter right now. It's stupid fucking arseholes who post ridiculous "Please RT!" requests. The other night there we had "Gary Linekar, please retweet this to show respect for Gary Speed". How fucking cheap is that? He may as well have said "Gary, do you mind if I use the fact that some guy I've probably never met is dead to ask you to notice me and get my name shown to your millions of followers?". Any given day you can find people asking soap stars "Can you RT this? Some girl that probably doesn't exist has been missing for a week and even though it's never been reported in the news that someone's gone missing and may well have been abducted by a paedo, we'd like to get some attention please!". Then there's the charity ones, which I have some sympathy with then they're obviously genuine, but then there's "I'm trying to raise money for a disease that someone had once. Can you retweet and follow me?". To top it all, today I read a "RT" from some woman asking Bianca from Eastenders (who I really must unfollow because the only thing she ever tweets is messages to Sonia from Eastenders) "Can I get a RT because my dad died this morning and it would cheer me up". How fucking awful a person do you have to be that a tweet from a sleb will cheer you up after losing your father? A c**t. That's what you are. I'm not even going to start on the arseholes that actually retweet this nonsense.

hi mrs m i really hate people that do that as well chance of a rt?????