Still following all these random people I never even followed, does anyone know how to stop it? Sick of going on and unfollowing people all the time. I went on once too and I had two tweets in Russian?? Maybe my accounts hacked. 

Create an alias account?

There's a clique I've started to notice on Twitter and their rancid patter is beginning to make me angry. Everyone in said clique is a Celtic supporting, Fred Perry wearing, Stone Roses/Oasis loving, semi-literate goon. Absolute rosters to a man (a lot of them are girls too, though).

I don't even follow any of them either, but their tweets always seem to be RT'd onto my timeline. Arseholes.

Limmy put up a picture of a finished ice cream sundae. I tweeted straight away 'Limmy in not taking a picture of himself shocker!' and he deleted my comment. c**t.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by Mad Capsule

Limmy put up a picture of a finished ice cream sundae. I tweeted straight away 'Limmy in not taking a picture of himself shocker!' and he deleted my comment. c**t. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Well, he got a reaction out of you, you've got to give him that. You gave him exactly what he wanted, you played right into his hands.

Limmy put up a picture of a finished ice cream sundae. I tweeted straight away 'Limmy in not taking a picture of himself shocker!' and he deleted my comment. c**t. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The other Limmy (his brother?) once tweeted to me that he was going to kick my c**t it. He deleted his comment after I told him that it was cute that he was angry. Both of them seem like unfunny dicks.

The NeighboursUK twitter account now follows me.  8)

Neighbours as in Ramsay Street? Or is it some sort of wife swap group?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

noticed earlier the 100 worst people on twitter blog is back after a long hiatus. Can't say I agree with all the choices but it's always great to read someone so angry.

One of the writers is a perma-seething failure from 2006 but I still quite enjoy some of the posts. Can't wait for FourFourTom's inevitable appearance.

Not sure how this is going to help her :huh:

ETA: Just realised this is an admission that I follow Danny Dyer. Oh the shame.

I follow him as well just for the the fact that he responds to nearly all the criticism he gets.

One of the writers is a perma-seething failure from 2006 but I still quite enjoy some of the posts. Can't wait for FourFourTom's inevitable appearance.

that is one angry blog. Lord Sugar should make an appearance but Four four tom should be near the top.

I follow him as well just for the the fact that he responds to nearly all the criticism he gets.

Yeah, he doesn't take it well. Still not as I entertaining as I'd hoped when I first started following him. Needs a new TV series like Britain's Hardest Men or The Real Football Factory IMO.