Just got a reply by one of the FM developers. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Miles Jacobson tweeted me helping me with something. Far more impressive than when I got tweeted by New Zealand rugbys equivalent to David Beckham, Dan Carter.

I noticed that Forrest Gump was trending so had a look to see what people were saying about it. I found this:

I love forrest gump...just shows what someone could acheive if your innocent and naive to the evils of the world #lovenothate

From a @missbeccawoods

There you have it, ladies and gents. If you set your mind to it and keep away from evil, you too can have your place in just about every historical event that happened in your lifetime.

I noticed that Forrest Gump was trending so had a look to see what people were saying about it. I found this:

I love forrest gump...just shows what someone could acheive if your innocent and naive to the evils of the world #lovenothate

From a @missbeccawoods

There you have it, ladies and gents. If you set your mind to it and keep away from evil, you too can have your place in just about every historical event that happened in your lifetime.

I seen that exact tweet earlier. I love Americans.

Its a tremendous film though, and although his life is essentially unattainable, the morals and virtues that he shows is something we could all learn from. My favourite film ever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Yas! Fucking knew it!

No, although she is a beauty therapist so make of that what you will...

I think there's something inherently wrong in anyone that has to go to college to learn to put on make up.

It seems like it would be simple.

Lesson 1 - if you look like a clown or are the colour of citrus fruit, get out the facecloth and try again.

Whereas the people on these courses seem to apply the opposite.