Apparently a prominent libertarian Twitterer Chrstina Darling has died while on holiday in Thailand. I follow her and intereacted with her a few times, I know a few others on P&B did as well.

I think this is the first time someone I follow and actually interacted with has died.

ETA - it's clearly real. 22 years old. Awful. Her Twitter is @chrstinadarling.

Edited by ICTChris

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-backpacker-death-christina-annesley-5023195

Should be noted that her mother posted that the death was due to natural causes. They managed to lift the photographs off Facebook and Twitter but not that.

ETA, the MIrror turned the above story into a 'live blog' which consisted of lifted photos from Twitter and Instagram with scary things lifted about her being ill and 'lonely'. What a bunch of utter c***s, it's been taken down now.

Edited by ICTChris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Clive Tyldsley is following my Ukrainian football account. I made up a rumour that Oleg Gusev called Everton "mid table English peasants" and it has over 100 retweets so far. If Clive uses that in his commentary tonight if he's on, I'm claiming responsibility.

By creeping I mean using Twitter to give sleazy chat to women. One absolute beauty of an example between two followers of mine last night, really took me back to the halycon days of 'ASL?' in chatrooms.

Some walloper has said Ruth Davidson needs a good cocking or words to that effect and has subsequently been suspended from the SNP, lost his head at all sorts of tweets/journos, and is now tweeting pictures of photographers camped outside his house trying to photograph him.

And he was drunk when he said it, apparently, didn't expect the reaction, is bemused why he's being singled out when there are loads of folk being sectarian to him, and insisted that by saying he was wrong he had actually apologised. He did finally apologise some hours later.

It's quite amusing. Now he says he's phoned Ruth Davidson to apologise.

Follow the carnage here. @sparkybhoyhh