29 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I didnt send the tweet. I found it amusing thats all as some others did, you and others dont no big deal.

You found a young woman being the victim of sexual harassment amusing? You really are a sick cunt. 

55 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

She was/is.

She was not impressed when she got a facebook request which she innocently accepted then a string of DM's asking her out from someone on here who she described as 'your fucking weirdo internet pals'. I mean as if Pie and Bovril has any creepy cunts on it eh...??

Thank fuck it wasnt WTM, that would have been genuine restraining order material

If she had a job at Hibs would it be amusing to send her creepy messages?

I didnt send the tweet. I found it amusing thats all as some others did, you and others dont no big deal.

Hopefully it won't be long before this account follows your other 2000 accounts down the drain.
Ban after ban and you still can't stop being a scumbag.

There's a good chance it's a piss-take/wind-up.

I wouldn't bet on it. One of them went around twitter with a dossier of incidents against them when they got "that" penalty against us a few weeks ago.

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't bet on it. One of them went around twitter with a dossier of incidents against them when they got "that" penalty against us a few weeks ago.

People who follow our big two do genuinely believe the World is out to get them - bat-crap crazy I know but not really a big surprise given most of them are absolute fucking morons !!