Limmy's fake WhatsApp chats have been outstanding. The replies from gullible Americans and suchlike have been even better, though. 

Came here to post this. Limmy has been boring for some time now but the fake WhatsApp conversations are fantastic. A page called "Common White Girl" tweeted screenshots of it and the replies are full of Americans saying how disgusting it is that he talks to his parents like that. :lol:

Inverness defender Josh Meekings is a grade F moron, and sent a pissy tweet about never being retweeted by the club's official account. Turns out he had made his account private. The official[mention=56905]ICTFC[/mention] account, usually insufferable, got stuck into him.

You never ever get used to the replies to something on social media, the most innocuous post attracts replies ranging from the bizarre to the confusing with a massive dash if ignorance and total idiocy.

You get a wee window into people's lives that leave you wondering just how they manage to function from morning to night.

People, in general, appear to be total c'nts.

I see Lily Allen made an absolutely ludicrous point yesterday, saying Islamists were no more misogynistic that any other group. Then she admitted that she got it wrong, didn't know the meaning of the word and took down the tweet and apologised. Then three million talksport listeners lined up to send her abuse about her miscarriage. For days. Twitter is my go to site for real time news and analyses, but it's 90% pure insanity.

Twitter is by an absolute mile the best social media on the go. But it also attracts the biggest mentalists for sure.

Please advise me on who to follow to find the best entertainment as I still don't really like It.