There's a page on Twitter (@RidingRambler) and it's really annoying me. I don't know what type of person this is aimed at but it's bloody awful. He's posted a picture of his positivity jar for f**k sake. I hate this person. 

There's a page on Twitter (@RidingRambler) and it's really annoying me. I don't know what type of person this is aimed at but it's bloody awful. He's posted a picture of his positivity jar for f**k sake. I hate this person. 

^^^ @RidingRambler found.

Maybe if you had a positivity jar this wouldn't annoy you so much! [emoji8]

• 2 weeks later...

(Fairly new to Twitter)

I think a thread I was commenting on has been deleted ! I can see the original tweet but the comments fail to load and I can see my interactions through my profile but only the specific tweets of others that I was replying to!?

Have a look at @wollygogg (just about tells you everything already) - the right wing, racist, Brexit supporter. The best bit of this account is bragging about his £500 bet on Le Pen, but blames it on his 13 year old when the bet loses. He keeps tweeting several betting accounts (and Jeremy Vine) saying that he's getting the police involved. :lol: