2 minutes and 16 seconds without mentioning 1966

The bit that puzzled me was him declaring that he's not making a statement - during his statement.

He's also staying on as number 2 commentator, so a bit of a bit 'shit the bed' reaction that seems to lack a bit of class.

He's just been downgraded. Not pleasant, but as he acknowledges, he's still working on one of the most priveledged jobs ever. Get a grip of yourself Clive.

A simple... 'a bit gutted to be demoted by itv but congratulations to what's his face' would've sufficed.

More understated. A bit more class.

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

The bit that puzzled me was him declaring that he's not making a statement - during his statement.

He's also staying on as number 2 commentator, so a bit of a bit 'shit the bed' reaction that seems to lack a bit of class.

He's just been downgraded. Not pleasant, but as he acknowledges, he's still working on one of the most priveledged jobs ever. Get a grip of yourself Clive.

A simple... 'a bit gutted to be demoted by itv but congratulations to what's his face' would've sufficed.

More understated. A bit more class.

making a statement at this time about being merely downgraded , whilst sat in his conservatory. as usual, his finger firmly on the pulse of the events unfolding. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, throbber said:
He certainly hasn’t taken to life outside of P&B particularly well. 

Its absolutely desperate stuff. That there are folk stupid enough to fall for it doesnt change that.

I don’t think people fall for it as badly as he makes out either, the replies are never that extreme.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t think people fall for it as badly as he makes out either, the replies are never that extreme.

Was a 1 trick pony on here too. An angry one at that. 

He did love Tennents though so he isnt an irredeemable cause. 

Oh some do, I find it funny at how many are triggered by it and don't actually check his history.
At the time of the vote and Dundee he managed to post a comment from a Celtic point of view and rangers and he had so many bites.
The reporting and tagging police Scotland in the replies is almost comical as it is as well. That gets further bites.
At the moment scrolling through reactions on his feed is almost as funny as the multiple hearts heads gones on twitter too

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Was a 1 trick pony on here too. An angry one at that. 

He did love Tennents though so he isnt an irredeemable cause. 

Waste of perfectly good Tennents on that scrotum IMO. 

Just had a look there. State of they tweets...

I also wonder if he’ll take ‘Davina’ up on their offer or succumb to their advances? 😄

A2BD3F60-5D70-4D5D-B910-338F8561F9FF.jpeg

4A330B55-E387-4E06-A382-C5B116E193B7.jpeg

2A2562BA-57BE-4832-956D-783D630F69A7.jpeg