Howlin' at Jim Spence on Twitter acting the hard man, posting punch emoji's and calling folk cowards for not answering their phones for telling lies on Twitter. A man with a bigger block list than Marshmallo because folk pull him up for his lies. 

Classis Spencey.

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Howlin' at Jim Spence on Twitter acting the hard man, posting punch emoji's and calling folk cowards for not answering their phones for telling lies on Twitter. A man with a bigger block list than Marshmallo because folk pull him up for his lies. 

Classis Spencey.

I'm led to believe he has also blocked the person he is referring to in that tweet, having first sent them an abusive DM, which I would imagine itself suggests the decision not to take a phonecall from him was a wise one.

Edited by craigkillie

Anyone else seen the screenshot of a doctor messaging a young woman after taking her blood test?

I’m astounded to see the number of people who don’t think this is ridiculously fucking creepy behaviour and a massive breach of data protection and patient confidentiality.

12 minutes ago, smpar said:

Anyone else seen the screenshot of a doctor messaging a young woman after taking her blood test?

I’m astounded to see the number of people who don’t think this is ridiculously fucking creepy behaviour and a massive breach of data protection and patient confidentiality.

Saw it and haven’t dived too far into comments cos I expected everyone would look at it in that light. I’m a bit surprised to see anyone thinks it’s ok,  what distorted world view can be used to justify it?

16 minutes ago, smpar said:

Not seen this but if real that doctor will be losing their job and probably their license pretty quickly (assuming it's in the UK).

Saw it and haven’t dived too far into comments cos I expected everyone would look at it in that light. I’m a bit surprised to see anyone thinks it’s ok,  what distorted world view can be used to justify it?

I’ve seen multiple excuses and arguments, mostly;
- just being nice
- it’s not illegal because he knew her name anyway
- it’s not morally wrong
- it’s not creepy
- she’s just posting it for attention
- everyone’s looking to be offended these days
- she wouldn’t have minded if she thought he was attractive
- he doesn’t deserve to lose his job

All of which are complete bollocks and it’s deeply concerning that people think it’s acceptable - insinuating they’d have done the same.

Not seen this but if real that doctor will be losing their job and probably their license pretty quickly (assuming it's in the UK).

The screenshot simply has a message from ‘Dan.’ Pretty hard to prove his identity unless she pursued it herself. The girl also claims she’s spoken to him and he agrees he was out of line.

I doubt they have a date on the cards, though.

Her own replies to the original tweet where she links causes she supports has me leaning towards the "didn't happen" side, although it's clearly creepy af if it did, and I'd be surprised if them "having a chat" prevented the guy losing his job.

I’m usually skeptical of viral tweets/stories but this seems genuine.

I’d be surprised at that either, but I also don’t see how his identity would be revealed unless she gave the authorities the name of the account/doctor. They could possibly use her Twitter info to find it?