It's fairly obvious the fight isn't happening as Zuckerberg is younger, fitter and would easily beat Musk in any kind of close combat, and Musk knows this.

On 12/08/2023 at 13:18, stimpy said:

Lovely chap, apparently he is the people. 

Don't understand this? How can you use a sun lounger when you aren't on it? Or are folk sitting from 6:30 right through to sun set without moving? If so they have an impressive bladder.

13 minutes ago, 101 said:

Don't understand this? How can you use a sun lounger when you aren't on it? Or are folk sitting from 6:30 right through to sun set without moving? If so they have an impressive bladder.

They'll leave a book or towel on it.  Sometimes all day. 

C***s.

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

They'll leave a book or towel on it.  Sometimes all day. 

C***s.

Folk should just sit there, what's the point of reserving something you aren't using, seems greedy 

On 16/08/2023 at 11:09, TheScarf said:

It's fairly obvious the fight isn't happening as Zuckerberg is younger, fitter and would easily beat Musk in any kind of close combat, and Musk knows this.

Two sad c***s.  Imagine having more money than you can spend in a hundred life times yet still be so desperate for attention.

The block function being taken off Twitter now - it might be quite funny to be able to annoy people who blocked you for a while but I think it’s an essential function tbh and everyone should be able to block who ever they want for what ever reason they chose IMO.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

The block function being taken off Twitter now - it might be quite funny to be able to annoy people who blocked you for a while but I think it’s an essential function tbh and everyone should be able to block who ever they want for what ever reason they chose IMO.

I'm still blocked by Arbroath, can't wait to be calling Campbell a fat Peaky Blinder again.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have Elon blocked. He must have looked at the figures and had a meltdown.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I have Elon blocked. He must have looked at the figures and had a meltdown.

He surely won’t go ahead with it he’s already got the Auschwitz memorial page on his case