1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Laura ‘Woodsy’ Woods having a normal one.

Katie Price doing the rounds as well (if you know you know).

Not sure where leaking an old pic of herself being used as a Dubai Porta Potty ranks on the grossness scale compared to using her disabled son as a moneymaking tool for decades.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone else finding loads of accounts they follow are displaying like this?

Screenshot_20240815_152400_X.jpg

Aye, occasionally. Also get several times a day when the app won't load - stays on the previous page, you can't open posts that have more than one post, videos won't load etc. App has went to shite as well as the algorithm. 

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone else finding loads of accounts they follow are displaying like this?

Screenshot_20240815_152400_X.jpg

The notoriously well maintained Twitter has given up trying to work out difficult calculations like time and reverted back to The Unix Epoch.

Travelling back through time to the Seventies would line up quite well with its owners social attitudes.

From clicking on posts in this thread, I've noticed that Twitter seems to have stopped showing anything other than the single tweet in question unless you're logged in (nae danger). No viewing replies allowed.

Going by general comments I've seen about the Musk Experience, is this to stop passing readers noticing that the replies are all from nazis, sexbots, and nazi sexbots these days?

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

From clicking on posts in this thread, I've noticed that Twitter seems to have stopped showing anything other than the single tweet in question unless you're logged in (nae danger). No viewing replies allowed.

Going by general comments I've seen about the Musk Experience, is this to stop passing readers noticing that the replies are all from nazis, sexbots, and nazi sexbots these days?

I've never joined Twitter/x, but from what I've read about much of the garbage posted there, and the opinions of many who post there, I suppose that my attitude to it is to treat the source of information as if it was written in the old Sunday Sport with its "World War 2 Bomber found on the Moon" and "Statue of Elvis found on Mars" approach to accuracy.

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

24 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I've never joined Twitter/x, but from what I've read about much of the garbage posted there, and the opinions of many who post there, I suppose that my attitude to it is to treat the source of information as if it was written in the old Sunday Sport with its "World War 2 Bomber found on the Moon" and "Statue of Elvis found on Mars" approach to accuracy.

Incredibly harsh on the Sunday Sport tbh

1980s: Ha ha, look at this ridiculous story in the Sport; what a bunch of amusing shite.

2020s: look at this ridiculous story on Twitter; I'm away to riot and try to murder some people.