Anyone notice that your profile intermittently stops following people?

I seem to get to about 80 followers and never any more, so either a massive coincidence is fucking with me or there is a fault. Every time I get a new follower an existing one seems to drop off.

Oh. And I recommend following moose_Alain.

Anyone notice that your profile intermittently stops following people?

I seem to get to about 80 followers and never any more, so either a massive coincidence is fucking with me or there is a fault. Every time I get a new follower an existing one seems to drop off.

Oh. And I recommend following moose_Alain.

No idea what`s going on there. I`ve now got nearly 200 idiots following me, f**k knows why, I talk a lot of (anti OF) pish. Mind it`s been good for the banter, have had quite the telling off from Sevco 5088 supporters over the course of the last week, they must be hurting.

My timeline has been taken up with @PennyRed feuding with @GuidoFawkes this afternoon. Pretty weird stuff - someone is telling pretty sizeable untruths and whoever you'd have to wonder about their state of mind. :unsure:

Guest honestrae95

Give a follow if you want endless moaning about how much i hate "Sevco 5088" and how i should stop betting.

@downthedocks

Followed it this morning, think it's going to be hilarious.

Not Big Sam and Rangers Meltdown are probably the two funniest things I follow, Rangers Meltdown is particulalrly hilarious when you actually consider it's the bat shit mental ramblings and idiocy's of real life bigots. Incredible how stupid some people really are.

Followed it this morning, think it's going to be hilarious.

Not Big Sam and Rangers Meltdown are probably the two funniest things I follow, Rangers Meltdown is particulalrly hilarious when you actually consider it's the bat shit mental ramblings and idiocy's of real life bigots. Incredible how stupid some people really are.

Rangers Meltdown would be hilarious if, as you said it wasn't real bigot's outbursts.

When I realised this I wept.

I see former resident loony tune @PeterDow is doing his old trick of posting one though 75 times. This time, he wants the Queen to face the death penalty. laugh.gif

:lol: I follow him, some of his rants are brilliant despite being utter nonsense