I've had it a bit myself on Twitter as well.  It's not that I'm now a unionist but if you say something minor like about how the approach isn't working, how you'd prefer an independent Scotland did something else or whatever you're met with sometimes a barrage of folk defending the SNP position.  It really puts me off getting involved properly in any future campaign.

From my (relatively brief) time campaigning for indy and the SNP I have a strong belief none of the psychos online do any actual legwork. Lots of good comradely discussion and willingness to have disagreements. Even when I had a decent chat with Bob Doris at the last election and said I wasn’t voting for them he did invite me to come along to an SNP meeting to try and win us round! Might’ve considered it if he hadn’t fucked over renters last year.

21 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Anyone ever encountered ‘british alba’ on twitter? Convinced that there’s no way it can be one person. See any tweet from an SNP politician, brexit sceptic or journalist about Scottish/UK politics and that psycho will have replied. 

EkCN6lrWAAIUZsU (1).jpeg

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes, there’s one in particular called ‘Janella’ who is genuinely an evil cow. 

Do you mean the woman in yellow who appeared on Question Time and who looks like Wendolene Ramsbottom? An abject failure of a human, that. 

4 hours ago, H Wragg said:

I think she got papped out of her local Conservative association (or at least suspended from it) for mocking Sturgeon over having a miscarriage.

Aye. I've remained unblocked despite mentioning her vileness many times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49433637

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats some excellent content. Effie deans is another absolute mentalist. Come independence id fucking love to laugh as her entire wee world crumbles around her. She knows its coming thats why shes so fucking awful. 

I'm blocked by Effie, Covidiot as well as uber Yoon - I believe the screenshot above comes from the infamous 'Fort William' thread.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Oh I absolutely agree. Ive been a member of the FSN, Ive been a member of the party itself, ive voted for them all my life and find it incredulous that you can be subject to pile ons and abuse for calling them out on some issues. You even get it to a slightly lesser degree on here. 

Or a major degree if Pepp inhabits the thread.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Always check your shelves..

Esr_YdrXcAc7xGV?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Yvette Amos appeared on the Welsh news programme on Tuesday evening to discuss her experiences of unemployment during the pandemic."

Just how is Yvette relieving the boredom?

On 26/01/2021 at 18:14, Ned Nederlander said:

EkCN6lrWAAIUZsU (1).jpeg

The majority and the Tories Twitter accounts appear to be run by rabid Yoons rather than moderates. Which is quite entertaining but also a bit depressing considering the need for better debate.