16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's the future ladies and gentlemen.

We are fucked.

It was the exact same when I was that sort of age there just weren’t people with their camera phones out filming the events in all their horror and these were the sort of situations you could emerge with some heroic tales from.

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Certainly no elite tier Marines in that lot. Might need to offer Iran a bag of cans next time they flair up. 

Sideshow Bob looks like he could handle himself, definitely a rugby player.

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was the exact same when I was that sort of age there just weren’t people with their camera phones out filming the events in all their horror and these were the sort of situations you could emerge with some heroic tales from.

Aye in the pre camera phone era that fight is 100 times worse.

11 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Yeah, I’d be the guy who got bottled only the bottle would have been a 5 litre bottle of Sambuca and my head would have been lit on fire whilst I fought 5 neds off with a sharpened deck chair before getting tasered.

Suppose. That kind of scene is quite literally my idea of hell. Have always hated mass gatherings like that, even as a youngster so was probably sheltered from the kind of shit that went on at those type of 'events'. Thankfully my social circle involved almost exclusively playing football.

On 02/04/2021 at 23:16, velo army said:

Pansexuals are attracted to everyone regardless of gender, which really just makes the term bisexual obsolete as it can only exist in a binary paradigm and we seem to be moving away from that. I've heard it said that the difference is that bisexuals are attracted to people because of their gender, while pans are attracted to the person. This is, imo, a juvenile and simplistic notion of attraction and as such there is, materially (in that, how can you say a bisexual is attracted only to their partner's gender?) no real difference between the two.

I haven't met a single pansexual who wasn't annoying in trying to explain the difference. Every bisexual person I know (including myself) have the same attractions and it seems more about solving a linguistic issue which isn't really an issue to begin with.