On 16/04/2021 at 12:27, Sweet Pete said:

When they built all those new flats and townhouses on the road along to The Rock, the new occupiers complained that they were inconvenienced by matchday traffic. Matchday traffic from the football stadium which had stood there since 2000, and the houses were built 15 years later.

This has in fact been outed as fake news since you've been away. No one at the club or council have any record of receiving a complaint in this respect. It was shite thrown out there by Brabco to add weight to the stadium move. 

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This has in fact been outed as fake news since you've been away. No one at the club or council have any record of receiving a complaint in this respect. It was shite thrown out there by Brabco to add weight to the stadium move. 

Motherfuckers! Doesn't surprise me mind you.

14 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I've been suspended for 12 hours for calling Douglas Ross a potato. I've called him worse before with no punishment. It's a strange place.

I've still got 6 hrs and 39 mins left of a 7 day suspension for calling Piers Morgan a c**t, not sure why I was suspended.

15 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I got 12 hours in the twitter jail for this tweet.

I really don't know why.

Screenshot_20210420-103241_Photo Editor.jpg

Monkey emoji. Someone must have reported it thinking you were using the monkey as a racist slur. 

4 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

I've still got 6 hrs and 39 mins left of a 7 day suspension for calling Piers Morgan a c**t, not sure why I was suspended.

Calling someone a c**t is quite often a ban, especially where Piers Morgan is involved, weirdly enough. He must be one of them snowflakes who keeps hitting the report button. 

Yeah I got a pretty much instant ban for c**t the other day. Thinking about it, I reckon if someone reports a tweet the software will quickly scan the post, and if it contains c**t then it's a ban without a human ever seeing it. Unless twitter are so shaken by my 93 follower account that they are constantly monitoring it of course. 

I have a social media clause in my employment contract that states I am representing the firm at all times (even though I don't have a link to them in my bio) plus I volunteer for a kids charity (and do have their link shown).  As a result, I have the most boring account ever. I even have to be careful of what I 'like'. 

My surname is pretty uncommon so easy to find and I'm too lazy to set up a second, anonymous account. Knowing my luck id post from the wrong one anyway. 

On the plus side, it's a good discipline to avoid getting into toxic conversations. 

It's basically only on here I can call you all James Hunts.