Ever read a tweet and wanted to block the person that posted it and everyone who liked it? Well now you can.
https://megablock.xyz 
Gets some amount of wallopers off your TL. I've been using a Chrome extension called Twitter Block Chain to block everyone that follows an account, but that gets you a lot of collateral damage and it's pretty glitchy. This is much better.

I’m glad I don’t care about Twitter this much

48 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I worked for a large American company, they put in processes for basic operators that were appalling. The company said they didn’t recognise unions and wouldn’t speak with them. 
They didn’t break any employment law, they had the local MP on site to address complaints with the site management and you know what changed? 

nothing

because they didn’t break employment law.

if anyone is surprised that a company will try and squeeze as much out of an employee legally while paying them as little as they can, then they probably still believe in Santa. 

They closed the UK pension scheme but paid billions of Euros in to the German pension scheme because it legally had to. UK workers legally had to work bank holidays but in France and Germany, even the US, you would never have someone working a bank holiday.

I’m sure if the Brewdog staff gave a list of their issues, half the population would say “Ppppfft you think that’s bad?” 

That’s why I said I don’t understand what the rant is about, they gave no examples and made a couple of bitchy remarks about fake publicity stunts. They accused them of not paying enough money to charity which could be seen as defamation so they aren’t that scared of litigation 

Suspect it's more to do how Brewdog sell themselves as a company.

I'm a "shareholder" in Brewdog so not totally anti them, but dear lord they can be annoying. 

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I’m glad I don’t care about Twitter this much

A ten second job to wipe thousands of staunch Rangers fans, yoons, racists and transphobes off my TL. Twitter was good at the start but it's become a struggle to get to the stuff I like for all the sewage - now I hardly see stuff that annoys me. 

5 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

Suspect it's more to do how Brewdog sell themselves as a company.

I'm a "shareholder" in Brewdog so not totally anti them, but dear lord they can be annoying. 

I don’t see much of it as I don’t drink much craft beer at all, Bellfield Bohemian Pilsner is about the only one I have drank more than once.

I’m sure no company wants to look like a b*****d employer. The company I work for have a local leadership program for woman and an LGBTQIA focus person on-site. These people have no budget or authority and only send out emails asking people to update their auto signature with the pride flag company logo and things like that. From an outsiders point of view, the company supports women in leadership and the LGBTQIA community. 
If a company can do the absolute minimum for its employees, it will.