1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

That Best of Next-door is one of those you follow and then immediately unfollow when you realise they retweet all their retweets and mentions. Yes I know you can turn off retweets, it's the principle 

Just join Nextdoor Dundee. Fucking mentalists.

26 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Got a letter from neighbours on Saturday inviting us to join with the alluring offer that "we are already discussing safety issues on the street". So Romanian dog gangs is it?

Romanian Dogging GangBangs more like!!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, I signed up to NextDoor when it started up here donkey's years ago. Don't know if it's changed, but you had to give them your address, wait for them to send you a letter, then either return it or sign up with a code in the letter, or something? Felt a bit dodgy, but they haven't robbed me yet.

I've had nothing to do with it other than glancing at the regular emails that get sent out about new messages, but it's entirely a vehicle for nogoodniks. Glad I signed up though as, considering some of the stuff that gets posted about other residents who aren't members, it would be nice to have some warning that the pitchfork-wielding mob are on their way because I pissed off the wrong Karen.