Click my sig, trying to use Twitter more when I restart Uni in a few weeks.

By putting together your twitter picture and mutual friends on facebook , I'm pretty sure I was at a flat warming in Stirling with you a couple of weeks ago.

I know I'm now complaining about it here and that probably makes me just as bad, but there are three things on Twitter that are guaranteed to have me reaching for the "Unfollow" button as quickly as possible:

Asking for RTs.

Replying to "celebrities" with completely banal stuff like "Lol I know mate!"

Mentioning how many people follow you, or anyone else. Nothing worse than "Oh, looks like another two of my followers have disappeared. Must be doing something wrong!"

I'm now unfollowing on principle on that last point, regardless of who it is.

Only person with any claim to fame to have contact with myself is probably Soluna Samay, who represented Denmark in this years Eurovision Song contest. She followed then quickly unfollowed sadly.

Jack Sloss of Clyde also favourited one of my tweets after he voiced his displeasure of girls who post "self shot" pictures in their school uniform. I merely comforted him that at least it tells us guys who is jail bait and who isn't.

I know I'm now complaining about it here and that probably makes me just as bad, but there are three things on Twitter that are guaranteed to have me reaching for the "Unfollow" button as quickly as possible:

Asking for RTs.

Mentioning how many people follow you, or anyone else. Nothing worse than "Oh, looks like another two of my followers have disappeared. Must be doing something wrong!"

I'm now unfollowing on principle on that last point, regardless of who it is.

Posting quotes from the Bible or any other religious texts is also an automatic 'unfollow' IMO.

There's a guy in Inverness who is chronic for this. He thinks he is some kind of big time player because he organises all the TOWIE and Geordie Shore guys to make PA's in one of the clubs in town. Total dick.

There's a guy in Inverness who is chronic for this. He thinks he is some kind of big time player because he organises all the TOWIE and Geordie Shore guys to make PA's in one of the clubs in town. Total dick.

Did not get into a Twitter 'feud' with David Davis when he was on loan with us? Can't remember his name, absolute knob.