2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have read the link and I have absolutely no clue what is happening. Is this just a strange sense of humour or is he a parody account of some sort? He seems to keep running with the 'joke'.

It's quite alarming how many replies he's received from people who think he's serious, so he could probably keep it going for a while yet.

Naturally, Specsavers have weighed in.

47 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wait, there are folk who still think lie detector tests actually work and aren't laughable pseudoscience?!

I think the point is; she is trying everything in her grasp to prove something.

Anyway its been brilliant reading for a week or so. Dwan with his usually mental ramblings, Dough Polk just bullying folk into his way of seeing things, Joey Ingram tryin to stay impartial whilst boosting numbers again.
I'm all for it but, it now looks like any rec player who wins anything of substance is being hounded as a cheat cos the pros cannot stand the thought of being beaten by 'idiots'

2 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I think the point is; she is trying everything in her grasp to prove something.

Anyway its been brilliant reading for a week or so. Dwan with his usually mental ramblings, Dough Polk just bullying folk into his way of seeing things, Joey Ingram tryin to stay impartial whilst boosting numbers again.
I'm all for it but, it now looks like any rec player who wins anything of substance is being hounded as a cheat cos the pros cannot stand the thought of being beaten by 'idiots'

They totally can't stand the thought of a normal winning against them. I mind about 10 yrs ago some rando Joe public won a WPT. He took the money, bought a house and retired from his real job. They were foaming that this normal guy had fucking rooked them and then told them all to get to f**k. All this chat about people like him taking from the game and not reinvesting in it. Absolute c***s.

It's quite alarming how many replies he's received from people who think he's serious, so he could probably keep it going for a while yet.
Naturally, Specsavers have weighed in.

I suppose that answers my question why he is continuing to come up with more ludicrous stories I suppose. Just seems to have bypassed my sense of humour.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Wait, there are folk who still think lie detector tests actually work and aren't laughable pseudoscience?!

97f3310920cb2d969551731104b915d6.jpg

Edited by bennett