Inappropriately Dressed

I was walking down Dunfermline HIgh St today and spotted a wedding party standing outside what I assume was a church or function suite. One of the guys was standing wearing a white shirt, kilt, white sports socks and a pair of bright white Lacoste trainers. I could hardly contain the laughter. If one of my mates turned up like that for my wedding, they wouldn't get in.

Anyone else got any tales of fashion faux pas?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

driving passed the court in stirling and seeing neds dressing in tracksuit top and trackie bottoms with bright white K-Swiss shoes and a burberry cap at a 45 degree angle having a fag outside the main doors.

Tie Dye at a funeral would be the worse faux pas I could think of, either that or an aberdeen shirt.

I had the misfortune of going to my mates Dads funeral in Lawrence Weston in Bristol (Reasonably rough part of the City) & seen at least half a dozen people (all over 40 ) wearing tracky bottoms & another load wearing jeans.All of them were jaked on rough cider as well.

A chilling day all round.

I was walking down Dunfermline HIgh St today and spotted a wedding party standing outside what I assume was a church or function suite. One of the guys was standing wearing a white shirt, kilt, white sports socks and a pair of bright white Lacoste trainers. I could hardly contain the laughter. If one of my mates turned up like that for my wedding, they wouldn't get in.

Anyone else got any tales of fashion faux pas?

Anyone who wears a kilt is a w****r, can't stand this shortbread tin crap that some rides feel they need to do at a wedding or newyear, or c***s who say "o ra best" or " have a good one when it comes".......f**k off and die ya pathetic plastic jocks

Anyone who wears a kilt is a w****r, can't stand this shortbread tin crap that some rides feel they need to do at a wedding or newyear, or c***s who say "o ra best" or " have a good one when it comes".......f**k off and die ya pathetic plastic jocks

So all us "Celts" is w****r? :rolleyes: Well Plaid ;)

By the way, what bait did you catch me on?

All that for a puddin supper out the chippie. I bow to your fashionistic style :P

I thank you. I received funny looks when I asked for a chip fork - fucking peasants.

I once saw a man go to his work, dressed in a white gown whist wearing a wooden cross around his neck. Now that was weird....

He was the head of the drainage dept and no one else had a toby key with them. It's not uncommon :rolleyes:

Lots of drains have to be inspected you know

He was the head of the drainage dept and no one else had a toby key with them. It's not uncommon rolleyes.gif

Lots of drains have to be inspected you know

Come to think of it, when I was in Rome a couple of years ago I saw a man dressed like Liberace, wearing a pointy hat and had people round about him with miniture smoke machines on chains.

I rememeber a few years back I was at a County - Clyde game at Victoria Park. Around about christmas time and in the persons defence it was very very cold. However I could hardly believe that there was a male Clyde fan there wearing an all in one pink thermal jumpsuit, complete with built in hood.... Looked like a 20 odd year old baby.

Mind you I bet he was the only one in the stadium that was even close to feeling warm that day.

Archived