Inappropriately Dressed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the misfortune of going to my mates Dads funeral in Lawrence Weston in Bristol (Reasonably rough part of the City) & seen at least half a dozen people (all over 40 ) wearing tracky bottoms & another load wearing jeans.All of them were jaked on rough cider as well.

A chilling day all round.

It was just down the road in Southmead at my Nan's funeral that I witnessed a cousin of mine wearing the same kind of attire. He wasn't jaked, but there was also a guy there wearing a tatty suit with the hems falling down and string for a belt and he was most certainly not sober. The funeral was at 9am.

After my daughter was born I visited her and my wife (and took my son along to meet his wee sister).

One of the adjacent beds had a guy visiting wearing a white St. Johnstone away top. I could just about understand an OF jakey who would probably not own any other clothes - but in a hospital FFS!

Guest The Phoenix

Is it the same thing? I will bow to your superior knowledge of gay sex tongue.gif

Bit of a bummer but I know nought about gay sex.

Falkirk Sherrif Court is populated by people whose only decision when they wake up in the morning is whether to wear the home or away Rangers top.

Falkirk as a town is populated by people who must never have looked in a mirror in their entire lives. I'm a firm believer that anyone (regardless of shape or size) can look nice and respectable if they wear the correct clothing, but some people just look like hobos around here.

I suppose that working in a Council benefit office makes me see the worst of the worst, though.

Guest The Phoenix

aye right tongue.gif

I tried to think of a pun, but my brain ain't working today lol!

Not feeling quite so cocky as usual then? :unsure:

I will always remember my oldest sister's wedding for two reasons. A) I stuttered during the silly poem I was reading before the vows, and B) The groom's brother, whose main hobby was compiling and studying the national lottery results, turned up in overly tight fitting sta prest trousers and a t-shirt. He promptly fucked off after the ceremony and his seat was filled by some old bint I'd never seen before presumably from his side of the family.

Guest The Phoenix

Anyone who's Scottish and wears a "See You Jimmy" hat, should be disemboweled

The evidence...

jummihats.jpg

Edit to add: I have visual evidence to support xbl's dispute. ;)

Archived