BioShock Infinite

#Gary

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played it for almost 3 hours myself tonight, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's different, but it's still Bioshock. I'm loving the sky-lines, particuarly when you can jump off them straight into an enemy's face. Hugely satisfying.

The only downside to the game for me is how slow the character walks. I know you can use one of the buttons to run faster, but the bog standard movement is a tad sluggish.

The only downside to the game for me is how slow the character walks. I know you can use one of the buttons to run faster, but the bog standard movement is a tad sluggish.

The first BioShock was fairly similar, I think.

One thing that will probably annoy you now that I've said it, and this was also true in the first game, is how short the character is. Desks and whatever else are all up to your chest.

Excellent game. I didnt think they would be able to pull off the society crumbling at the seams part which the original Bioshock completely skipped but I thought it was handled quite well. Shame about the convoluted ending.

One thing that will probably annoy you now that I've said it, and this was also true in the first game, is how short the character is. Desks and whatever else are all up to your chest.

It's fine, makes it more realistic for me, as I'm a shortarse myself! :lol:

Decided to rent this over the weekend and try and pile through it. Just about finished it now and must say it is £6 well spent!

How do you know you've nearly finished it. I've been playing this for days now, and I've no idea how long there is to go on it.

I got to borrow this off my brother after hearing rave reviews from alll who have played it

The first thing you notice is how different the game looks to teh first 2 games. No dark damp corriders with a sense of real isolation, you are in the middle of thriving community where you even get to explore a small fare. Everything is colourful and vibrant and above all looks fantastic. Tho think the real winner for me is just how dark the characters you encounter are and how twisted their views are. If they hadnt made the point of basing it in 1912 im pretty sure there would be alot of outcry over some of the racisim in the game. That said it really adds to the atmosphere no more so when you "win" the raffle. Been playing it for a few hours and pretty solid so far

Archived