BioShock Infinite

#Gary

Yeah my first playthrough was in the dark at night, really put the shi$$ers up me

Play it at night with a pair of decent turtlebeach or triton headphones. Will really f**k with your head. Play thru Alan Wake with them too, both have such good sound that they are just calling out for headphones tbh.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my first playthrough was in the dark at night, really put the shi$$ers up me

Play it at night with a pair of decent turtlebeach or triton headphones. Will really f**k with your head. Play thru Alan Wake with them too, both have such good sound that they are just calling out for headphones tbh.

I have Astro A40's and if the sounds in Bioshock are that good, I'm looking forward to play it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Managed to complete it tonight before coming to work and can see what everyone was meaning about teh ending now

The way the story was slowly unfolding was very well done, from the point that you realise Elizabeth wasn't born to her parents kicking down the big finish at the end. Loved the Rapture visit. The point of the baby being handed over things started falling into place but was very well done to tie everything up. Still where did the vigeours come from? In the original game the plasmids were "found" from the slugs at the bottom of the sea tho not much in terms of reference to that unless it was on a recording

I have Astro A40's and if the sounds in Bioshock are that good, I'm looking forward to play it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Sorry mate we were talking about Dead Space for the use of sound but BI is still a very good game and visually stunning

Managed to complete it tonight before coming to work and can see what everyone was meaning about teh ending now

The way the story was slowly unfolding was very well done, from the point that you realise Elizabeth wasn't born to her parents kicking down the big finish at the end. Loved the Rapture visit. The point of the baby being handed over things started falling into place but was very well done to tie everything up. Still where did the vigeours come from? In the original game the plasmids were "found" from the slugs at the bottom of the sea tho not much in terms of reference to that unless it was on a recording

Well it was ADAM that is stem cells of the Sea Slug. In one of the recordings Fink said he had been observing a biologist which is either Suchong and Tenenbaum, so he probably got an idea from that.

Well it was ADAM that is stem cells of the Sea Slug. In one of the recordings Fink said he had been observing a biologist which is either Suchong and Tenenbaum, so he probably got an idea from that.

Might want to keep stuff like that in a spoiler but cool must of missed that one

First game under the Bioshock title that I've played and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I spent so many hours just wandering through Colombia, the visuals are great. The music was spot on too. Can't wait for DLC now, very interested to see how they go with it after the ending.

I'm now halfway through Bioshock 2 after borrowing it from a mate and really enjoying it! Does anyone know where i can pick up the original on the cheap? Anywhere I've looked the sequel has been cheaper than the original.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know when the DLC is coming for this? It seems like ages ago since I finished this, and I bought the DLC pack for 1600 points, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere near release.

C'mon, Ken, get yer finger out.

There's a scene in the first Bioshock where you can hear the shriek of Songbird as if it's the point where Elizabeth drowns it. It could just be a coincidence, but if not then Holy fucking shit

From what I've read the whole story was written before the first game was released so I believe that it was intentional. Ken Levine has done a wonderful job.

Archived