Unpopular opinions.

I posted it when you put up a thread about pipefitter t-shirts. If that doesn't scream obsession then god knows what does.

Like I said, you were funny.

Yes it was an unsucessful attempt to have a wee dig at him as I was getting increasingly pissed off with his bragging etc,etc.

Piss poor thread,yes,obsession,nothing could be further.

Yes it was an unsucessful attempt to have a wee dig at him as I was getting increasingly pissed off with his bragging etc,etc.

Piss poor thread,yes,obsession,nothing could be further.

Okay.

Chigsy was a pretentious, attention seeking w****r. Nothing he said was funny, or even slightly amusing. The Chigsy w**k-fest in the summer was painful. Thankfully, he's fucked off now.

No he really was this hilarious poster and not some alias on the wind up or just some wee ned celtic fan.

^^

Jealous no-one likes him.

Ironic.

What is wrong that your pal is not on tonight?

That make it easier on your tiny brain?

Awful.

"What is wrong is it that your pal is not on tonight?"

or

"What is wrong is that your pal is not on tonight."

Those are fine.

Edited by Kris Boyd

Immigration isn't "out of control", the majority of immigrant workers are filling a job gap left by a generation with no work ethic because of growing up in family's with no working parents.

More time and money should be spent on people in jail to try and cut re-offending, it's been done in small projects with limited money and limited offenders and it works, not with everyone but it works.

There were a few more but I think I'll end up the lefty pantomime villain.

It works, in fact, with the vast majority of prisoners. There are two reasons it isn't done more. The first is that it costs money. The second is that those members of the public most vocal about prison are the so-called "law and order" voters, who simply want to cause prisoners the most pain and suffering possible. These people haven't read the literature about re-offending, or if they have they don't care because they're motivated primarily by revenge and also by their desire to vicariously feed the dark parts of their own nature. This manifests itself through cruelty carried out on (and by) others, satiating their bloodlust, and also sees to it that they won't carry out crimes themselves because they know there's a severe consequence. Suffice it to say that anyone who says "lock 'em up and throw away the key" about any given prisoner is a sick puppy who shouldn't be listened to.

Three humorless fish in the same barrel,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh.

Seriously did any of you think I was being serious?.(Waits for some razor sharp comeback)

Trollface.png

Edited by Swampy

Awful.

"What is wrong is it that your pal is not on tonight?"

or

"What is wrong is that your pal is not on tonight."

Those are fine.

laugh.gif

You're an idiot!

Why is bellend not on tonight? I miss him, he's better than you anyway.

Its an unpopular opinion, I know.

but just for the record, Im not an inbreed c**t, my great grandparents were immigrants to this country. However enough is enough when it comes to our open door immigration policy.

I was listening to Radio Scotland at breakfast time a couple of week ago and there were a few people on the phones discussing the future of the Labour party. One of them was a woman who was a member of the Labour party and she said she had been giving a training course to jobseekers at one of the job centre in Glasgow (cant remember which one exactly). Anyway, she said that she had came outside and there was the usual punters milling around, when she noticed that the monoblock was being relaid outside the job centre by 6 Eastern European speaking men. Even she could see that this was not right.

You're like every other thick racist shitball out there. You do know that you're able to go and work in most European countries, yes? You do realise that there are non-natives living and working in countries all over Europe, and in fact the world, yes?

You're like every other thick racist shitball out there. You do know that you're able to go and work in most European countries, yes? You do realise that there are non-natives living and working in countries all over Europe, and in fact the world, yes?

Fact: I was made redundant 4 years ago.

Fact: I couldn't find myself a new job in Scotland, and any that I did find were so poorly paid.

Fact: I had to resort to taking a job overseas.

Fact: I wish I was able to get a job back in Scotland

Fact: My Wife and three young kids wish that I had a job in Scotland so I could be home every night.

So to answer your question, yes I do know that Im able to work in most European countries and indeed the world.

I'm living the dream.

Try telling my kids that its good thing that their Dad can work anywhere he likes, when they dont see me for 7 months of the year.

It works, in fact, with the vast majority of prisoners. There are two reasons it isn't done more. The first is that it costs money. The second is that those members of the public most vocal about prison are the so-called "law and order" voters, who simply want to cause prisoners the most pain and suffering possible. These people haven't read the literature about re-offending, or if they have they don't care because they're motivated primarily by revenge and also by their desire to vicariously feed the dark parts of their own nature. This manifests itself through cruelty carried out on (and by) others, satiating their bloodlust, and also sees to it that they won't carry out crimes themselves because they know there's a severe consequence. Suffice it to say that anyone who says "lock 'em up and throw away the key" about any given prisoner is a sick puppy who shouldn't be listened to.

Trollface.png

sea0514l.jpg

While you're right in what you say I think it's far simpler than that, the tabloids play to the mob, printing stories of Muslims stealing their jobs then planning to blow it up and criminals being released early and committing crimes. It gives us all someone or something to hate something to bind us all together,us and them, taking our minds off our own inadequacies.

I take it you have read 1984?