Unpopular opinions.

[*]Hugh Grant is a great actor

I have no idea why that would be unpopular. He has went from being one of Britains best comedy actors to performing wonderfully in a serious role as Dr House.

Hes getting accolades thrown at him left right and center in the US right now. Hes a fantastic actor.

Anyway,

British people abroad are by FAR the most annoying.

Everyone goes on about the Germans (for example) but Brits are unbelievably ignorant and annoying (and I include Scottish people in that completely)

British people completely overshadow any other nationalities in the annoying stakes.

I have no idea why that would be unpopular. He has went from being one of Britains best comedy actors to performing wonderfully in a serious role as Dr House.

Hes getting accolades thrown at him left right and center in the US right now. Hes a fantastic actor.

Posters keep shouting "bite" or "must try harder" is your post the latter and my reply the former?

Hugh Grant

Hugh-Grant.jpg

Hugh Laurie/Dr House

Hugh%20Laurie_1.jpg

Posters keep shouting "bite" or "must try harder" is your post the latter and my reply the former?

Fucking hell I seriously need to sort my head out.

I didnt think I was that drunk last night :P

Edited by MattBairn

Cyclists are arseholes.

"We want to be treated like cars, but we will skip Red Lights and cycle on the pavements."

I think cyclists should cycle on pavements where possible.

The danger to a person on the pavement (with cyclists using pavements) is nowhere near as dangerous as the danger to a cyclist from other vehicles on the road.

I bought a mountain bike recently but stay off roads altogether, fortunately there are loads of country paths that I can take where I stay.

The government should also create much more cycle lanes/paths.

Three humorless fish in the same barrel,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh.

Seriously did any of you think I was being serious?.(Waits for some razor sharp comeback)

To be fair mate, what it shows is that at least 3 people, based on your posting history, think you actually are stupid enough to come out with that.

Guest The Phoenix

British people abroad are by FAR the most annoying.

I'd go with

"You know you're in for a shit holiday when the family of Celtic/Rangers Tops gets off the plane, gets onto the same transfer bus and finally you are the only one's left on the bus with them as the bus heads to the last drop-off hotel.

To be fair mate, what it shows is that at least 3 people, based on your posting history, think you actually are stupid enough to come out with that.

What it also shows that only three members out of a potential 15,000 actually thought I was serious and were guillible and stupid enough to respond.

What it also shows that only three members out of a potential 15,000 actually thought I was serious and were guillible and stupid enough to respond.

Nope, sorry, it doesn't show how many people actually did think you are that stupid,I don't post on every single thing I agree or disagree on for example, merely that there were three people with the time and the inclination to point it out.

As I've said before, you have a habit of being seen as something of a class dunce on here, it's hard to put any statement, no matter how moronic, past you.

Edited by banterman86