Unpopular opinions.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Yeah but people say they like formula 1 so you can't trust what folk say

I don’t mind the F1, at least there are cool cars and incredible technology on show and not a pair of fat gypsies punching f**k out of each other for a million pounds a minute for the appeasement of the emotionally insecure/closet homosexuals of the western world.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I don’t think anyone actually likes boxing and people just pretend they do so they are not viewed as weak. Anyone who stays up to watch it this side of the Atlantic Ocean is just doing it for an excuse for a late night and some marching powder as well.

Right

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Yeah but people say they like formula 1 so you can't trust what folk say

Wrong

I don’t mind the F1, at least there are cool cars and incredible technology on show and not a pair of fat gypsies punching f**k out of each other for a million pounds a minute for the appeasement of the emotionally insecure/closet homosexuals of the western world.

Have an early night and a wonderful uninterrupted sleep last night? You are trying very, very hard today.

Have an early night and a wonderful uninterrupted sleep last night? You are trying very, very hard today.

Hardly trying very hard, the tony joke was an obvious one as you had invited him round to yours for the boxing in your infamous exchange.

Hardly trying very hard, the tony joke was an obvious one as you had invited him round to yours for the boxing in your infamous exchange.

We’re talking about your obnoxiousness on this thread today, not bloody Tony [emoji1]

I was being complimentary as well, giving recognition to the effort being put into your obnoxiousness.

Throbber likes warm milk, masterbating into socks, drinking Bud, drinking alcohol at children’s parties, taking unsolicited photographs of his neighbours and having sex with stray cats*. I think we can safely disregard his opinions about what is acceptable to like or dislike.

*The stray cats thing might not be true.

Throbber likes warm milk, masterbating into socks, drinking Bud, drinking alcohol at children’s parties, taking unsolicited photographs of his neighbours and having sex with stray cats*. I think we can safely disregard his opinions about what is acceptable to like or dislike.

In fairness, that’s pretty much 90% of the P&B demographic. The other ten percent are more into financial irregularities and so forth.

After throbber's claim that boxing is for closet homosexuals, I would like to withdraw my earlier support of his position on the matter.

I’m not saying that it’s for closet homosexuals exclusively but that’s the sort of people who want the world to know that they’re watching the boxing.

Just now, throbber said:

I’m not saying that it’s for closet homosexuals exclusively but that’s the sort of people who want the world to know that they’re watching the boxing.

Sounds like you might have some inside knowledge on this one.

Sounds like you might have some inside knowledge on this one.

Maybe have a look at your Facebook feed and see the type of folk who updated their status to let the world know they’re watching the boxing and get back to me.

Boxing enthusiasts are like vegans.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe have a look at your Facebook feed and see the type of folk who updated their status to let the world know they’re watching the boxing and get back to me.

You could be right there.

The world does seem to be full of cults nowadays.

It wasn’t just a child’s birthday party, it was a house warming as well.

It should be pointed out that you’ve spent a fair bit of your day telling strangers that you don’t like boxing.

It should be pointed out that you’ve spent a fair bit of your day telling strangers that you don’t like boxing.

Well it annoys me that so many people pretend to like it when it’s such utter shite. You also need to spend about £20 extra to watch the big fights. I’m still reeling from the time I stayed up to watch the Mayweather Pac-Man fight that was dubbed the “sporting event of the century” it was a truly pathetic spectacle.