Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

In lift at work colleague asks
Do you think they called the company that name as joke, you know Schindlers Lifts ?
5901eedc04e9c_20170427_131254(2)-Copy.jpg.6d34e2d794eb2df924c37334cce6ba1c.jpg

Schindler make the lifts in my work too and I have considered if it was a play on words too*. **

*gonna guess that the lift company was created prior to the Schindlers List film coming out.

** does she think the film is called Schindlers Lifts or is she thinking the same as me?

She genuinely assumed that someone had set up a lift company after the movie Schindlers List came out and,

that individual would think it a humorous play on words to call the company Schindlers Lifts

Edited by MEADOWXI

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

She got it right but my girlfriend is filling out a form and she shouted through and said "Do you spell British B-r-i-t-i-s-h?"

My girlfriend FaceTimed me earlier asking what 'salary expectations' meant on a job application she was filling in. 

I'm going to take the thread of the title literally. Was at the hospital with my 5 year old daughter with a suspected broken wrist after falling off her bike. The doctor was trying to treat her as grown up and was directing all questions to her one of which 'are you allergic to anything'(obviously meaning medicines etc). My daughter replies 'yes doctor, face paint' Both me and doc burst out laughing.

Wife looking through the catalogue "oh, heres a power washer for 70 quid, that would be handy" me - we need a hose. Her "we dont need a hose, you just fill it with water". Jesus wept. The other day she thought I was in trouble with the polis because it flashed up on my iPad that D.I bruce Robertson had quoted one of my posts.

We're getting work done on the house just now, and when I was making the builders some coffee earlier my wife told me to top it up with cold water so they were back to work sooner.

I like her thinking.

We're getting work done on the house just now, and when I was making the builders some coffee earlier my wife told me to top it up with cold water so they were back to work sooner.
I like her thinking.

If they weren't rifling through her underwear drawer already (they were), they sure will be now.

13 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

I like her thinking.

Go the whole hog and put some shit in it.  That'll get them back to work asap.

• 3 weeks later...

Was round in the Southside earlier on, and had some time to kill before my train so took a look round a few of the charity shops. Found the classic documentary series "The Nazis: A Warning From History" on DVD for a quid - result.

Showed her: "Oh, that wee boy on the front cover looks like you when you were a kid..."

Cheers hen.

51DE1D8BS7L.jpg